• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Invasion Of MasterHaosis [Come & join this insanity]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
~Invasion Of MasterHaosis~

ec51514c44.jpg

5704-invasion-masterhaosis-screenshot-1.jpg

5705-invasion-masterhaosis-screenshot-2.jpg

5706-invasion-masterhaosis-screenshot-3.jpg

5707-invasion-masterhaosis-screenshot-4.jpg

5708-invasion-masterhaosis-screenshot-5.jpg

~Information~

Game category : Mini-Games
Number of player : 11
Game mode : 5
Description : A nice and cute mini-game with each match duration last for 10 minutes.

~Game Mode~

Top Gun

Kill as many Haosis as possible to rack up the highest score before times run out.

Spawn Control

Kill all Haosis before they flood the entire map until the time limit expired. If there is 100 Haosis at the map before the time expired, the game is over.

Challenge Ralle

Kill as many Haosis as possible to get a score higher than Ralle (Computer AI) before time limit expired. If Ralle get the highest score after time expired, all player defeat.

The Target

Kill as many Haosis as possible and reach a score of 2,000 before time runs out.

Angel Hunt

Find and kill as many Angel Haosis as possible within 10 minutes, the player with the top score after time expired will win the match.

Score List

Below are the information about those creep and the score for those game mode (Except Flood Control).

Spammadar

Hp : 10
Score : 1 point
Spawn Time : Every 3 seconds
Spawn Amount : 5

Rep Parites

Hp : 150
Score : 5 point
Spawn Time : Every 10 seconds
Spawn Amount : 3

Chat Mod Status

Hp : 300
Score : 10 point
Spawn Time : Every 31 seconds

Haosis Virus

Hp : 500
Score : 25 point
Spawn Time : Every 59 seconds

Emperor Haosis

Hp : 3000
Score : 50 point
Spawn Time : Every 91 seconds
Spawn Amount : 1

Angel Haosis (Angel Hunt Event Only)

Hp : 5000
Score : 1 point
Spawn Time : Every 180 seconds
Spawn Amount : 1

~Recruitment List~

~Language~

Good in english ? Come and help us fix those description of the quest log, skill and item.

~Idea Developer~

Need them to give a good idea of what feature could be possibly implement over it.

~Map Tester~

Need them to check bug and error.

~Credits~

Here is where I wrote the name list of people who have contribute to the help of the development of this map. Credits quest log would be add into the map soon.

Terrain

1) FrIkY

Icon

1) Elenai
2) Freezer
3) Mc !
4) BlackDoom
5) OgeRfaCes
6) communist_orc
7) CRAZYRUSSIAN
8) The_Avenger's_Return
9) Juice_F
10) BlackRockClan
11) X.e.r.e.X
12) WILLTHEALLMIGHTY

Model

1) Elenai
2) Mechanical Man
3) Ket
4) Chriz.
5) Kitabatake
6) Daelin
7) communist_orc
8) Zap
9) Callahan
10) Tranquil
11) JetFangInferno

Spell

1) SSDBZ
2) flyfightflea
3) xxdingo93xx

Loading Screen & Preview

1) TheDivineBoss

~FAQ~

Q : Why it written "Rep Parites" instead of "Reputation Party" ?
A : This is done under the request of MasterHaosis itself.

Q : Why you create this map ?
A : Cause I suddenly get this insane idea.

Q : Who have the copyright of this map ?
A : Although I am the creator of this map, the copyright of this map belong to MasterHaosis itself.

Q : Who is MasterHaosis ?
A : Our ex-map moderator of THW site.

Q : How long did you develop this map ?
A : Just within 2 days.

Q : Why you post the protected version ?
A : This protected version is for preview only. If you are interested to help, I would send you the unprotected version.

Q : Would this map be a open source map upon completion ?
A : Yes, once I complete this map. It would probably be a open sources map which everybody could edit it provided you did not remove the credit list and have MasterHaosis permission.

Q : Did you have MasterHaosis permission before you create this map with a theme about him ?
A : I do

Download Link

Last edited:
Level 31
what is your spell idea ?

Edit : Top Gun & Challenge Ralle victory/defeat condition is currently bugged. If you think you could fix it, you are welcome to have it.

News* : I currently have manage to fix top gun and challenge ralle event victory/defeat bug.

Edit : Currently every possible bug have been get rid off. AI have been added into it, but they are not fully functional yet other than Ralle AI.

Item have been add into this map as well, the only thing need to be implement now is the custom spell.

Currently xxdingo93xx is making the 3 element spell for it. Once it is done, the map is ready for release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 31
Update*

AI now is currently quite strong, but there is 2 skill currently bugged.

Thunderous Impact (Lightning Spell) is bugged cause it make the entire map lagging.
Gaias Wraith (Earth Spell) is bugged because it deal 2 damage or none for most of the time.

Once xxdingo93xx fix the spell, I would make the final check before releasing it to the public.

Finally accomplish it, the insane ai probably only cast 2-3 spell instead of 5 but they are still quite strong.

There is 1 thing I not yet confirm about insane ai is.. did he cast all 5 type of spell ? Can anybody verify it for me ?

More update would be done to make it much nicer..

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 28
Uh.. ralle has a huge splash which makes normal users impossible to win against him
Is that wanted? :D

Plus, emperorhaosis has 3k hp instead of 1k

Oh yeah I bought a darkness orb.. it was of no use for me since skeletons didn't spawn.
I suggest a fix on this ;)

In genreal, the gameplay is wayy too chaotic becuase you always kepp spamming clicks, casting spells around you and after you wait for your death.
My lifetime was like 10-30s before I respawned

Level 31
I tested the orb of darkness, it does spawn enemy. If you play with a group of insane ai, you would notice they spawn a huge sum of skeleton. The main reason why it did not spawn skeleton is because the dark arrow effect must occur at the unit before it dead, unfortunately spammadar only have 10 hitpoint. Making it nearly impossible to have the dark arrow effect to work all the time, try used it at rep parites and you would notice it does working.

As for the emperor, he is a rare enemy that seldom appear. That is why it is the strongest of all the creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.