• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infection attack 0.7

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
[TD]Asiliuxas presents :[/TD]

Infection attack
v0.71

[color=#blue]Map Info:[/color]

This is build to survive map where you have to use walls ant towers to protect yourself from thousands of infected creatures. [broke="kill the last boss"]And of course[/broke].
I'm trying my best to come with full bugles release of this map as soon as possible.

[color=#blue]Strategies:[/color]

1. You can easily try to build a lot of towers and walls to protect yourself.
2. You can try building an army to defeat zombies.
3. You can team up and easily win.
You can call Chuck Norris.

In game there is tag option which now is not really working but will be fixed in future releases.
In total there is 5 bosses and few mob types that are not balanced at all.
New release should be out when i manage to fix my world edit.

Keywords:
zombies, infection, attack, survival, build, tower,
Contents

Infection attack 0.7 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Jun/15 21:57:34 Reasons: Memory Leaks are not destroyed: Leaks tutorial The triggers are inefficient: Triggering Tutorials Other: Comment: [Rejected] Resource Moderation - Rules