• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icons created by me (enchanted by AI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
I am attaching all of my icon resources that i recently uploaded to hive. These will be the last assets that I upload to Hive.

You have my permission to edit them however you want, or attach to your model bundle if approved by moderators.
(For whoever ask why these are not uploaded in the icon resource category - I applied AI to enhance the icon's shading and various elements)

263695-c79fe0d58c0be8765691df54c86a4a71.gif

HQ Classic Wildkins

Last edited:
Level 27
(For whoever ask why these are not uploaded in the icon resource category - I applied AI to enhance the icon's shading and various elements)
I thought it's fine if it's just A.I to enhance various elements instead of making them from scratch. The way I see it, the icons are still pretty much original and useful, and you're using A.I the way they were supposed to be used at the time being: to help us with menial tasks like an assistant, not to replace the whole creative process.

Overall, I wouldn't have noticed the A.I parts if you haven't said, so I appreciate the transparency.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Given that we have the AI Generated Icons section, if you feel the enhancements does not make it warranted for the main section, at least it would be lovely to see them placed in this one since I think it is easier to find there
The section did not exist when this thread was created.
Aldeia has since added those icons to the new section which, in my opinion, has greatly enriched the
selection of icons available to users and I for one am very satisfied with this.

Thread locked since it has served its purpose by now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.