• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] How to disable transport for certain unit types

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
I don't want certain unit types to be able to be transported. Is the only way to create a custom trigger and to stop the transporter on the loading order or unload them after loading?
I know there is a field of the transport size so maybe I could use a bigger value than available slots?
Isn't there a flag which prevents a unit from being transported?

Level 20
Technically there is-- the 'Suicidal' flag by default does not allow units with that set to enter a transport (transports in turn are set to pick up 'Non-suicidal' units). The real trick is how much you care about Goblin Sappers and Tinker bomb drones getting on transports.

Status
Not open for further replies.