• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

how can i get opengl working in windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
only if the system supports it. the game will have to use whatever api it have access to if the api it is told to use is not supported. same as with gpus. you can try to force a game to run on a dedicated gpu but if it does not support that it will run on the integrated gpu.

Jesus fucking christ. I didn't study this shit so that a f****** i**** tries to explain things to me.

Yes, API is software based, but your card needs drivers to run, and it needs to support OpenGL for it to work with OpenGL. It doesn't just magically accept OpenGL instructions and work with it. All cards nowadays support OpenGL, but not all cards support all versions.

No, wrappers are generally something else. They wrap OpenGL functionalities in, say, an object oriented language, or some other form of interaction. They don't convert OpenGL to DirectX.

If you have a card that won't work with OpenGL (for whatever reason), but you have games that only output OpenGL instructions (pretty rare), then you need an OpenGL -> DirectX converter that in conjunction with your driver allows you to play OpenGL only games basically in DirectX. Note though that those usually have bugs and aren't that fast (naturally, since they have an interpreter step). It'll slow the execution drastically.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Last edited:
Level 21
opengl is not supported in windows 10 for obvious reasons. there is opengl to direct3d wrappers. they existed as far back as 2001. direct 3d is one api supported by direct x. another is direct draw. final fantasy 8 can use either but not both at once. it works perfectly in windows 10(it works as it did in previous windows versions). it was badly programmed for nvidia cards however but there is a patch that fixes that.

it is, the truth.

I run OpenGL every day because my card + drivers + os support the whole chain of command that requires it to work. I actually have higher FPS with OpenGL in some games, if it was translated in any way that wouldn't make any sense. Hell, even if it was "translated" without me installing any third party software aside from the driver, you could say that counts as "support" as well.

why not help me find a wrapper so that i can use direct3d to run opengl games?

Well, I wonder.

then you are not running windows 10 but i am.

That's just a mindboggling statement.

mindboggling.png

the games i have mentioned works perfectly in windows 8.1 which supports opengl but not in windows 10 as it have no support for opengl. please help me solve my problem rather than spreading lies.

You don't deserve to play games or own a computer.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
opengl is not supported in windows 10 for obvious reasons.
OpenGL is not Microsoft's, or any OS's, problem so obviously the OS does not support it natively.

That said, both NVidia and AMD drivers will install OpenGL for you on Windows 10, and every OS they are available for. Like they install Vulkan if your GPU supports it. Exception is Mac which only supports older OpenGL and Metal.
another is direct draw. final fantasy 8 can use either but not both at once.
Direct Draw is no longer supported by modern Windows OS. It is emulated, often using software. They replaced it with Direct2D which is a wrapper API for Direct3D aimed at 2D graphics for UIs and such.
it is, the truth. why not help me find a wrapper so that i can use direct3d to run opengl games?
Why not run a test to prove your computer does not support OpenGL? Do you want me to write you one using Java?
then you are not running windows 10 but i am.
I run Windows 10 and also have no problem with OpenGL. All 4 of my Windows 10 computers have OpenGL installed on them as part of the GPU drivers.
i do not have pro so maybe that the issue.
Nope, the issue is your beliefs. Windows 10 does support OpenGL and Vulkan as long as they are installed, which is the graphic driver's responsibility. If you believe it does not there is nothing you can do. You can also believe the world is flat, which it is not, and no matter how much people tell you that it is round you will still argue it is flat.

As I said. Within 30 minutes at your computer this issue would be solved and you would see Windows 10 does support OpenGL.

How OpenGL support is obtained is up to the graphic driver API. They could wrap D3D if they wanted, makes no difference. I imagine they wrap some internal API rather as that would make more sense from a performance point of view.

Level 21
direct draw have always been just software. that is software based 3d. an opengl wrapper would solvemy problem and yet people refuse to help me look for it. i have tried 4 windows 10 pcs and none of them supports opengl. 3 of have gtx 1070 and the other have an amd HD gpu.

direct draw have always been just software.

No, cards used to be made specifically so that ddraw can use hardware acceleration. It is definitely not "just software" as it did depend on hardware acceleration to be performant. I think you don't understand what "API" means.

that is software based 3d.

That's kind of correct, ddraw can emulate 3D on the software level, but that 3D can't use hardware acceleration in that case, as ddraw is essentially a 2D API.

an opengl wrapper would solvemy problem and yet people refuse to help me look for it.

There are people who will help you unconditionally, and then there's me who only helps people he has any hopes for. Pyf gave you a good link to try those things out yourself, yet you're still here trying to prove demonstrably wrong things instead of going through the goldmine of information that was presented and that can be further extended by searching for it by yourself.

i have tried 4 windows 10 pcs and none of them supports opengl. 3 of have gtx 1070 and the other have an amd HD gpu.

And again, this really sounds just like a driver problem.

Level 21
there have never been hardware versions of direct draw. direct 3d and direct draw have existed together in direct x for a long time. direct draw provides hardware independent but badly looking 3d while direct 3d provides better looking but hardware demanding 3d. the link gave me nothing. a direct link to an opengl wrapper would really help.

there have never been hardware versions of direct draw.

Just because you throw words together, it doesn't mean they make sense. DirectDraw drivers were card specific, and the API had a (roundabout) access to direct implementation on cards. This is what is called hardware acceleration. It means that the hardware supports the things you want to run natively, instead of leaving it in the domain of software code.

direct 3d and direct draw have existed together in direct x for a long time.

And not all cards supported hardware acceleration for both. Some were really terrible at 3D, because they "kinda" supported it, but had no hardware facilities that'd replace costly function calls in the software API.

direct draw provides hardware independent but badly looking 3d while direct 3d provides better looking but hardware demanding 3d.

DirectDraw API does, but every card had its own CARD SPECIFIC DRIVER that interfaced between DirectDraw API and the hardware implementation. Everything ddraw does with 3D is software-based, and most cards had ddraw hardware acceleration to make 2D (and emulated 3D processing) faster. And yes, there were cards whose drivers supported the Direct3D API but its functionalities were wrapped in the driver, since since the cards had no hardware support to accelerate the process, it was just as bad as ddraw. Back in those days, cards also had double digits worth of vram.

the link gave me nothing. a direct link to an opengl wrapper would really help.

Considering how much you "know" about those things, I wonder why you haven't programmed 3-4 of those things yourself by now. Oh right.

Anyhow, graphic cards can use any API that's available to the system or implemented by a third party, but it will have to interface with the driver, which has to interface with the hardware.

Most of what you're saying is nonsense because you don't understand this very simple fact.

DirectDraw API > Card Driver (card driver decides what to do at software level, and what to send to hardware, aka hardware acceleration) > Card

Saying that DirectDraw had no hardware support is insane, because the whole success of it was that it did, since hardware designers took ddraw into an account when designing the cards, and the same thing goes for every other hardware accelerated API as well.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
there have never been hardware versions of direct draw.
To quote Wikipedia...
DirectDraw is a deprecated API that used to be a part of Microsoft's DirectX API. DirectDraw is used to accelerate rendering of graphics in applications. DirectDraw also allows applications to run fullscreen or embedded in a window such as most other MS Windows applications. DirectDraw uses hardware acceleration if it is available on the client's computer. DirectDraw allows direct access to video memory, hardware overlays, hardware blitters, and page flipping. Its video memory manager can manipulate video memory with ease, taking full advantage of the blitting and color decompression capabilities of different types of display adapters.
So yes there were hardware versions of it. Just that it is incompatible with modern OS so will often fall back to software emulation now. Same applies to GDI.
a direct link to an opengl wrapper would really help.
Here you go.

If you want more help from people on this site please run the tests pyf linked and post the results.

Level 21
that is an opengl to opengl wrapper. i need an opengl to direct3d wrapper. it have always been directdraw software rendering and direct3d hardware acceleration. direct draw and direct 3d is different versions of 3d. very few games managed to use good direct draw graphics because of the heavy cpu requirements. final fantasy 8 for example required pentium 2 for direct draw but pentium 1 for direct 3d. direct draw was no longer worth using because it required so much cpu power as it ran entirely on the cpu. some games used direct draw as an alternative to 3dfx. carmageddon 2 used all 3(direct 3d, direct and 3dfx glide) and so did diablo 2. someone sent me a virus that knocked out both my modem and my router. did no damage to my pcs fortunately.

Well good luck with getting someone whom you accuse of not knowing basic software and hardware concepts, as well as lying, while trying to "teach" the person shit you don't understand, to really help you with an issue :D

You didn't just ask for help. You also accused me of lying and not knowing something basic, and tried to teach me something that you, yourself have never used and/or understood.

Last edited:
Reactions: pyf
that would not have happened if you had helped me from the start but you never did.

I don't even know how to help you, as there's no plug and play solution for your problem. And it's been two weeks already, and we don't even know how your PC behaves because you didn't run the software we asked you to.

By the way, if this is a simple thing, why haven't you solved it yourself for two weeks?

pyf

pyf

Level 32
i have been looking around and i am not the only person unable to get opengl working in windows 10.
not likely. many peopøe have reported issues with opengl in windows 10. they all use opengl.
Please post the relevant links in this thread

Post screenshots of error messages please, thanks.
Please do what chobibo said

as the pc is no longer working i can not.
it does not matter. that pc have terrible gpu cooling anyway. it is no longer starting up.
Is the PC working at all?

Post your pc specs. What cpu, gpu, what windows 10 build. If you dont know how to look it up then google it.
[...]

Run this program:
Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 17.0.8.2
Then reinstall your drivers.

And type up a decent response for god's sake. All we got from you until now is a one shit sentence post.
Please do what eejin said

it is likely on the list of removed features but that is too long for me to read.
Please use the search feature on that page, by typing the word 'opengl'. And please tell us the results

1. [...]
  2. Update OS. Make sure Windows 10 has all updates installed.
  3. Uninstall the standard graphic driver Windows 10 installed. This is usually buggy or incomplete.
  4. Download and install the latest driver appropriate for your generic graphic card. This will install both OpenGL and Vulkan if the card support it. All modern cards from AMD and NVidia support advanced versions of both.
  5. Enjoy OpenGL. Enjoy Vulkan.
[...]
Please do what Dr Super Good said

according to my research opengl stopped working as part of the fall creators update. i am not sure if believe that or not but it could be a clue to fixing the problem. graphics is way beyond my knowledge however.
Please post your research in this thread

@andreasaspenberg: Please install and run OpenGL Extensions Viewer, to check whether or not OpenGL works properly on your PC:

OpenGL Extensions Viewer | realtech VR

Here you go, but you will have to experiment yourself:
VOGONS • View topic - The Wrapper Collection Project
Index of /wrappers/files
Please do what I said

it is, the truth. why not help me find a wrapper so that i can use direct3d to run opengl games?
I did help you find wrappers, but I can not experiment with them for you.

i asked for help with a simple thing but people refused to help me so this is not my fault. it could have been done on page one but now it is page 4 and i have still not gotten help. [...]
Please read everything I quoted above in this post

Level 21
i apologise for delayed response but this website stopped sending email about responses to this topic. i would have posted error messages if there was any but there is none. the desktop was so unstable that i returned it(start menu failed after an hour, complete system failure happened after 2 days) and got a laptop instead with similar hardware(have not crashed even once after 4 days). i updated drivers on the laptop and tried to force ghost master to run in direct 3d but it does not seem to support direct 3d at all. the link was a dead end with no actual downloads. i am not a programmer so i can not fix a software problem that requires emulators.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
We are asking you to run an OpenGL API listing utility to tell us what OpenGL version your system has available.

Everything is explained here.

Specifically...
Without drivers, you will default to a software version of OpenGL 1.1 (on Win98, ME, and 2000), a Direct3D wrapper that supports OpenGL 1.1 (WinXP), or a Direct3D wrapper that supports OpenGL 1.1 (Windows Vista and Windows 7). None of these options are particularly fast, so installing drivers is always a good idea.
Installing a driver compatible with your GPU will give you much faster and more advanced implementations of OpenGL.

Additionally the section OpenGL Viewers lists third party tools one can run to check what API version of OpenGL your computer is exposing to applications. This will always be at least 1.1, as all recent Windows OS default to that. If you have installed graphic drivers for a modern GPU it should be 4.x or higher.

That said just because your computer fully supports OpenGL does not mean the game is compatible with it. Old games often were badly programmed or used hacky optimizations to improve performance. It is possible that the games you want to play are not compatible with modern Windows operating systems for one reason or another. Even if they explicitly state you do not have OpenGL installed, that can be because the OpenGL version you have installed is so modern that the test routines cannot cope with checking it and so they incorrectly report it is missing due to a bug rather than it actually being missing.

An example of a game which has problems with modern OS is Railroad Tycoon 3. Although the game works, it looks like rubbish because it defaults everything to the lowest quality fidelity. The reason this happens is because modern OSes on modern computers have access to so much memory that the memory check run by the game suffers an overflow bug resulting in the game thinking that there is extremely little memory available so it forces the lowest quality assets to save memory.

Like wise a game could easily do something stupid like check if the OpenGL major revision number is equal to (and not greater than or equal to) 2 and report back that OpenGL is missing from the system even though you have version 3 or 4 present which is fully backwards compatible.

Reactions: pyf

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
they all work perfectly in windows 8.1 but not at all in windows 10.
Warcraft III running D3D8 used to work perfectly in Windows 7, and performed like garbage in Windows 10. Blizzard fixed this when they linked to D3D9, so either the move or something else was the fix.

Windows 10 has broken a lot of old games because it no longer supports the hacky APIs used to enforce copy protection.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
the problem in doom 3 and quake 4 is different as they start up but then close after about a minute.
Even that could be copy protection triggers of sort. Game developers loved protecting their games by making them do stupid things. It seemed like a good idea at the time, until someone in the future tries to play the game with a legitimate copy on a newer OS than the game was built for which triggers the protection due to bugs or OS differences.

Last edited:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
the desktop was so unstable that i returned it(start menu failed after an hour, complete system failure happened after 2 days) and got a laptop instead with similar hardware(have not crashed even once after 4 days).
So you are talking about two different computers in the same thread?

i updated drivers on the laptop and tried to force ghost master to run in direct 3d but it does not seem to support direct 3d at all.
Which 3D API(s) does Ghost Master support exactly? How did you try to run it in D3D mode?

the link was a dead end with no actual downloads.
Which link?

i am not a programmer so i can not fix a software problem that requires emulators.
Who is talking about that?

that solution actually worked. seems that it really was the copy protection. i would never have figured that out.
Yet, you were aware of this already:
is there any free cd emulation software that works with secure rom
(onwards)

i have been looking around and i am not the only person unable to get opengl working in windows 10.
not likely. many peopøe have reported issues with opengl in windows 10. they all use opengl.

Post your pc specs. What cpu, gpu, what windows 10 build. If you dont know how to look it up then google it.
[...]

Run this program:

And type up a decent response for god's sake. All we got from you until now is a one shit sentence post.

it is likely on the list of removed features but that is too long for me to read.
Please use the search feature on that page, by typing the word 'opengl'. And please tell us the results

1. [...]
  3. Uninstall the standard graphic driver Windows 10 installed. This is usually buggy or incomplete.
  4. Download and install the latest driver appropriate for your generic graphic card. This will install both OpenGL and Vulkan if the card support it. All modern cards from AMD and NVidia support advanced versions of both.
[...]

according to my research opengl stopped working as part of the fall creators update. i am not sure if believe that or not but it could be a clue to fixing the problem. graphics is way beyond my knowledge however.

@andreasaspenberg: Please install and run OpenGL Extensions Viewer, to check whether or not OpenGL works properly on your PC:

Index of /wrappers/files
Please do what I said

Last edited:
Level 21
i never asked for help with a specific pc. i did ask for help with a specific operating system. they both have gtx 1070 and intel core i7-7700(the laptop`s cpu have the words HQ in addition to its number). the topic you linked is about securom which is not used by ghost master. at øeast dr super good tries to help.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
One was a desktop, the other one is a laptop. It is very unlikely that they both have the exact same firmware(s) / hardware / software.

You say you are asking for help with a specific operating system, yet you keep failing to mention what Windows 10 build(s) you are using, despite being asked several times to do so, among many other things.

The topic I linked to demonstrates that you were made aware since June 7, 2016 that some copy protections, including SecuROM, are not supported by Windows 10

[...] at øeast dr super good tries to help.

Too bad that you do not try to help Dr Super Good (nor any of us) by helping yourself...

:ogre_hurrhurr:

i updated drivers on the laptop and tried to force ghost master to run in direct 3d but it does not seem to support direct 3d at all.
Which 3D API(s) does Ghost Master support exactly? How did you try to run it in D3D mode?

Which link?

i am not a programmer so i can not fix a software problem that requires emulators.

[...]

Run this program:

1. [...]
[...]

Index of /wrappers/files
Please do what I said

pyf

pyf

Level 32
i asked for help with a simple thing but people refused to help me so this is not my fault. it could have been done on page one but now it is page 4 and i have still not gotten help. that is the problem with this website, people attack instead of helping.
Let's make this thread 40 pages long, shall we?
For starters, I mean.

:grin:

Divine Comedy - Wikipedia
Inferno (Dante) - Wikipedia

"[...] In the poem, Hell is depicted as nine concentric circles of torment located within the Earth; it is the "realm ... of those who have rejected spiritual values by yielding to bestial appetites or violence, or by perverting their human intellect to fraud or malice against their fellowmen." [...]"

Divine-Comedy-Fresco.jpg

the topic you linked is about securom which is not used by ghost master.
How do you know that Ghost Master does not use SecuROM?
What does your copy of Ghost Master use?

Again, the topic I linked to earlier proves that you were made aware since June 7, 2016 that some copy protections, including SecuROM, are not supported by Windows 10

Too bad that you do not try to help Dr Super Good (nor any of us) by helping yourself...

♫ When there's something strange
in your Windows 10
who you gonna call?
Ghostmaster(.net)

in your Ghost Master
who you gonna call?
GoG.com

that solution actually worked. seems that it really was the copy protection. [...] the problem in doom 3 and quake 4 is different as they start up but then close after about a minute.
For Doom 3 and Quake 4 support, please open another thread

Which link?

[...]

Run this program:

Again, you say you are asking for help with a specific operating system, yet you keep failing to mention what Windows 10 build(s) you are using, despite being asked several times to do so, among many other things.

1. [...]
[...]

Index of /wrappers/files
Please do what I said

there have never been hardware versions of direct draw. [...]
Microsoft and their official DirectX7 Control Panel strongly disagree with you

DX7 Control Panel - DirectDraw.jpg

For the record, disabling DirectDraw hardware acceleration with the DirectX Control Panel, also disables Direct3D hardware acceleration in the process. This behavior is by design.

Please try to take HappyTauren's words into account.

Last edited:
Level 21
there is no direct draw hardware acceleration. direct draw have always been software rendering. while direcytv 3d have always been hardware acceleration. it is possible however to disable software rendering. doom 3 and quake 4 uses opengl and this topic is about opengl. the people on the ghost master forum could not help me with ghost master. ghost master supports opengl only. lego the lord of the rings works perfectly and uses securom.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
there is no direct draw hardware acceleration. [...]
Again, Microsoft and their official DirectX7 Control Panel strongly disagree with you.

DX7 Control Panel - DirectDraw.jpg

For the record, disabling DirectDraw hardware acceleration with the DirectX Control Panel, also disables Direct3D hardware acceleration in the process. This behavior is by design.

Please post your personal views regarding DirectDraw to Microsoft. And please provide us a link in this thread.

[...] direcytv 3d have always been hardware acceleration [...]

DX7 Control Panel - Direct3D.jpg

Please post your personal views regarding Direct3D to Microsoft. And please provide us a link in this thread.

doom 3 and quake 4 uses opengl and this topic is about opengl.
This thread is about your personal belief that OpenGL is not supported in Windows 10.

Well, since it is supported in Windows 10, then it means the case is solved.

Now, if you have issues with running some of your video games in Windows 10 for whatever reason, then I suggest that you open other threads in the Computer Tech sub-forum. Please create one thread per game and per PC you have trouble running the game on.

the topic you linked is about securom which is not used by ghost master.
How do you know that Ghost Master does not use SecuROM?
What does your copy of Ghost Master use?

Again, the topic I linked to earlier proves that you were made aware since June 7, 2016 that some copy protections, including SecuROM, are not supported by Windows 10

[...] the people on the ghost master forum could not help me with ghost master. [...]

in your Ghost Master
who you gonna call?
GoG.com

that solution actually worked. seems that it really was the copy protection. [...] the problem in doom 3 and quake 4 is different as they start up but then close after about a minute.
For Doom 3 and Quake 4 support, please open another thread. Please create one thread per game and per PC you have trouble running the game on.

How did you try to run Ghost Master in D3D mode?

Which link?

[...]

Run this program:

Again, you say you are asking for help with a specific operating system, yet you keep failing to mention what Windows 10 build(s) you are using, despite being asked several times to do so, among many other things.

1. [...]
[...]

Index of /wrappers/files
Please do what I said

[...] lego the lord of the rings works perfectly and uses securom. [...]
On Windows 10?

SecuROM - Wikipedia

"[...] Shortly after the release of Windows 10, Microsoft announced that games with SecuROM DRM would not run on its new operating system. Citing security concerns over the software due to the way in which it becomes "deeply embedded" in the system, Microsoft said that "supporting SecuROM could have been a possible loophole for computer viruses" to exploit. [...]"

Please try to take HappyTauren's words into account.

Level 21
for the last time: there is no direct draw hardware acceleration(for the record it is direct draw software rendering and direct 3d hardware accelleration, both present in direct x as different apis). posting fake screens will not help your case. lego the lord of the rings uses securerom and works perfectly in windows 10. maybe microsoft intended to remove support for it but it is still working in windows 10. doom 3 and quake 4 is based on the same engine.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
there is no direct draw hardware acceleration(for the record it is direct draw software rendering and direct 3d hardware accelleration, both present in direct x as different apis).
Incorrect. Both DirectDraw and Direct3D can be hardware accelerated, or could also be completely software emulated. Until Vista DirectDraw was hardware accelerated, after which it was mostly emulated via software or Direct3D wrappers.

Until Direct3D10, Microsoft offered a fully featured Direct3D emulator which was entirely software run (could be run without a GPU). This could run the most advanced Direct3D9 features, and was for testing/developing drivers as well as checking for graphic bugs in games. It could run games perfectly, except with bad performance due to using the CPU for graphic calculations.
posting fake screens will not help your case.
They are genuine. He showed me personally. Just the OS was quite old and in a different language.
lego the lord of the rings uses securerom and works perfectly in windows 10
Securerom is a company that produces many security products. Their modern ones are compatible with Windows 10. Their old ones, especially CD protection, are not.
doom 3 and quake 4 is based on the same engine.
Both do work on Windows 10. Hundreds of people have confirmed.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
for the last time: there is no direct draw hardware acceleration(for the record it is direct draw software rendering and direct 3d hardware accelleration, both present in direct x as different apis). posting fake screens will not help your case. [...]
For educational, documentation and maybe entertainment purposes, I have attached an archived version of the official DirectX 7 Control Panel developed by Microsoft in 1999.

The DirectX Control Panel is/was part of the Microsoft DirectX SDK. Therefore, it is never installed with the end-user runtime afaik. There are more recent versions of this tool available, but imho these are useful solely for developers who have installed the SDK.

All the screenshots from my previous posts are from my French version of the good old Windows XP SP3, with DirectX 9.0c installed.

More info about DirectDraw and Direct3D (which are obviously not the topic of this thread):
- DirectDraw - Wikipedia
- Direct3D - Wikipedia

And here is another screenshot, simply because I can:

DX7 Control Panel - DirectDraw - Advanced settings.jpg

As for this thread's topic, the case has been solved.
OpenGL is supported in Windows 10.
... it has always been the case.

Attachments

• DirectX7 Control Panel.zip
    41.7 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.