• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how can i run windows 98 through qemu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
i have the actual windows cd but it will not work well with my hardware. that is why i want to run it on emulated hardware as that works better. certain games just does not work in the system i am running and as such, running them through a windows emulator is my only choice.

Level 21
i do not have a qemu.exe because that is no longer being developed.(it have been replaced by a different executable) my main problem is to find out what executable they replaced qemu.exe with. you would have understood that if you had read my last post however. what executable have replaced qemu.exe?

Level 21
i am not running linux, nor am i trying to. what i want to do is use qemu to run windows games in windows(games that for some reason no longer work in windows because of too high bit). i am not sure if i even got email about this post. why did you believe that i was running linux? i noticed that i never mentioned what system i am running even though i have mentioned it in other topics. i apologise for leaving out that detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.