• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hive's 2D Manipulation Workshop

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Hello, could anyone recolor this icon's gem and aura around it to yellow please? I guess it should be ok to edit without permission since it is actually from Blizzard Entertainment.

I would appreciate them if anyone could do it for me. ;w;

Damn, there already exists a blue, a green and a red version of it, but no yellow. I will do it.

Level 12
Here's the requested icon of Hollification.

245704-albums8461-picture102425.bmp

245704-albums8461-picture102426.jpg

245704-albums8461-picture102407.jpg

Attachments

• BTNElementalMastery.zip
    18 KB · Views: 56

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

The colour scheme was pretty bad to recolor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

I accept collaborations with other graphic designers here. PM/Skype/VM me to reach contact :)

Level 19
Can someone make a model similar to the default game interface cooldown model:

UI\Feedback\Cooldown\UI-Cooldown-Indicator.mdl ( GameInterface - Model - Command Button - Cooldown )

but with a default scale (100%) of 64x64, which equals a tile size ingame.

The animation time should be 1.000 seconds equal to the original model.

I need this for a full screen system to display custom item cooldowns.
The model will be used as unit model, so one can set
SetUnitTimeScale - to display the cooldown properly.
SetUnitScale - to fit on the cell within the custom UI.
The default model has a scaling of ~1:2000 ( compared to 64x64 ) which is not so pratical to use for a unit/destructable model.
In a full screen system everything is scaled realtive to 64 so it would be perfect to apply the same scaling for the cooldown model.

Level 12
I wish a special request for an avatar:
The theme is Beyond Earth Rising tide
Main focus is shown below
See this image?
hybrids_001.jpg

See the Supremacy/Harmony hybrid unit? the last one in a guard stance?
I want the guy's one eyed mask from the next image with the eye and the shell silhouetted... thing having a slow purple pulsating glow like pulsating neon (only slow) and the icon be in a high tech background
xCZk0oD.jpg

Hope you guys can do it.

Roland

R

Roland

@BlackRangerXIII: Don't worry, I'll take over the request, Simply make a pastebin form of the request.
Use: http://pastebin.com/dhrWEsDA Pastebin and move the request form to the THW's Pastebin.

I'll make it as soon as I can.

Roland

R

Roland

I SAID I DON'T ACCEPT ANIMATIONS.
But I'll try making ONLY THE STATIC VERSION of it.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Can you make icon borders green? I tried via Button Manager, but it didn't work so well inside wc3.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Can you make icon borders green? I tried via Button Manager, but it didn't work so well inside wc3.

Green =/= Green, we need more details what exactly and what colour tone you already used.

If you are familiar with GIMP or other 2D programs I would recommend to export a part of the UI and import in the 2D tool the border, that is a decent preview.

If we do this for you, then we need more details about the exact tone.

Level 12

Roland

R

Roland

NOTICE: I've took over Foxhound's request (Blackranger)
It's now finished.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Green =/= Green, we need more details what exactly and what colour tone you already used.

If you are familiar with GIMP or other 2D programs I would recommend to export a part of the UI and import in the 2D tool the border, that is a decent preview.

If we do this for you, then we need more details about the exact tone.

I don't get this. I'm guessing you're asking about the tonality of the color green?
If so, then a green with hex code of #12FF16 is good. Example

Sure, here are some screenshots of what I want done:

talent-tree-normal.jpg

This is the normal tree. And here is a tree of how I would like it to look like:

talent-tree.jpg

There are 20 icons in the mastery tree. I want each of them to have a green border, so that when they are "learned" I can switch to a green bordered icon instead of the default metalic gray.

Also, is it possible to make the icon border gradient? Like lighter in the LEFT and TOP border and darker on the DOWN and RIGHT border?
If yes, I'd like that.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

sentrywiz, you will have to apply the border to all icons with the Button manager ( Hive tool) and re-import them. There is no skin you could replace.
Some icon borders of Hive ( skin section) have instructions regarding this.

Thanks EagleXI and Roland!

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

you put it under ButtonManager\Custom and make the icons yourself.
If you did not know how to access user made borders: just click on Standard Borders at the middle, then comes up an list with those in custom.

I misunderstood. I expected icons with green border, not button manager icon. Okay great, will do it. +rep

sentrywiz, you will have to apply the border to all icons with the Button manager ( Hive tool) and re-import them. There is no skin you could replace.
Some icon borders of Hive ( skin section) have instructions regarding this.

Thanks EagleXI and Roland!

I know button manager, I did a tutorial for it. My fav tool

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Well, if you would like us to apply green borders, then please, to make our work easier, attach the icons here ( use a zip, please). I am sure you have them somewhere collected.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

BlackRangerXIII, if you would like it to be animated, please post the details of the animation once again

Roland

R

Roland

And for that, I won't take that animation request, ask ardy instead :D

Level 9
I would like to request a reskin of this model: http://www.mediafire.com/download/w1x4md9w3wzh0ut/BloodElfHalfling.rar based upon it's original skin I need to make it look more like a high elf hero something like the image below I would also appreciate it if you recolored the eyes into blue http://imgur.com/Tu8Z1Gg also sorry if this is lacking in detail I hope the picture makes up for it.

PS I cannot get permission because I don't speak Russian, I downloaded it from a Xgm.ru so I think the author is Russian

Edit: Awaiting new request taker

Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

istvan192, sadly I have to reject your request. It involves heavy model edit, since the model itself has some flaws not allowing what you would like to achieve with the TC.
I myself might give it a try in that other workshop you posted it, but here it does not fit.

Hey, guys! It's nice to see this Workshop going strong. We really need something like this.
243389-albums8326-picture103033.jpg

Anyways, I would like to request for an Icon Recolor of the Tome of Power icon as shown above. ^

I want a Green, Blue, and if possible, a Purple variation of it. I'm not rushing the request, so you can take your time...

Credits will be given in my map, of course!

(EDIT: I only need the BTN and DISBTN types.)

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

I would like to request a reskin of this model: http://www.mediafire.com/download/w1x4md9w3wzh0ut/BloodElfHalfling.rar based upon it's original skin I need to make it look more like a high elf hero something like the image below I would also appreciate it if you recolored the eyes into blue http://imgur.com/Tu8Z1Gg also sorry if this is lacking in detail I hope the picture makes up for it.

PS I cannot get permission because I don't speak Russian, I downloaded it from a Xgm.ru so I think the author is Russian

I take it

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 18
Hey, guys! It's nice to see this Workshop going strong. We really need something like this.

Request

Anyways, I would like to request for an Icon Recolor of the Tome of Power icon as shown above. ^

I want a Green, Blue, and if possible, a Purple variation of it. I'm not rushing the request, so you can take your time...

Credits will be given in my map, of course!

(EDIT: I only need the BTN and DISBTN types.)

And I take this one :)

Level 15
@Ardenian:
Here it is

Well, let me try... It's mine. :)

DESIGN TYPE: Avatars with Animated effects
THEME:
Civilization - Beyond Earth: Rising tide
RENDER/PICTURE/VECTOR:
http://i.imgur.com/xCZk0oD.jpg
MAIN COLOR:
Purple
SECONDARY COLOR:
Dark Grey
DETAILS AND EFFECTS:
I want the guy's one eyed mask from the next image with the eye and the shell silhouetted... thing having a slow purple pulsating glow like pulsating neon (only slow) and the icon be in a high tech background
TOOLS: PHOTOSHOP CS6
Details: I don't know on how to explain here on this section

Level 18
Sorry for the double posting but I don't know how to add a file when you edit a post.

So..Knight of Arsford, here's your request :)

Attachments

• BTNPurpleBook.blp
    5 KB · Views: 57
  • BTNGreenBook.blp
    4.8 KB · Views: 50
  • BTNBlueBook.blp
    4.9 KB · Views: 55
  • DISBTNBlueBook.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 49
  • DISBTNGreenBook.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 51
  • DISBTNPurpleBook.blp