• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive rep system

who is for removing this stupid rep rule and limiting the rep giving to one time/d

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I hate the hive system for rep who force to give rep to five users before beeing able to re rep an user because of that there is users who rep without reasons others users for rereping one user so remove this rule and limit rep giving to one per day.

Level 14
I personally think that there should be a limit,but not 1
Person who can give 1 rep- 3 per day
Person who can give 2 rep- 4 per day
Person who can give 3 rep- 5 per day
Person who can give 4 rep- 6 per day
Moderator- 7 per day (same goes for global mod)
Admin- 10 per day
Webmaster- No limit
So yeah i vote custom

A.R.

Skin Reviewer
Level 25
Rep itself is neither good nor bad. It's actually completely meaningless.
The help or inspiration one user gives another to deserve it is the only thing that actually matters.
The system exists as a way of thanking people who help you, that's all. It's not a measure of your worth as a human being. Remember that.

Reactions: Rui
Level 21
Isn't current reputation system pointless? I mean rep can be given for any reason regardless of if it is deserved and the condition to rep same person twice just begs for rep spreading spam. Also neg rep gets pointless as it can easily be negated or buried (though guess that why god has made ban).

Level 24
At this very moment the reputation system isn't going to change, and all information related to the current system can be accessed via the FAQ.

The staff is always considering potential changes to the site, and there might be something in the works for the future, reputation-wise, so please bear with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.