• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hill Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
yes i know its not all that good but i'm slowly working on it day by day
Sorry that it doesnt look like much i'm starting with small things right now and learning how to do this on my own
only work like 15 mins a day or so on terraining cause i have my hero wars map i'm map that should be ready for release in like a month or so (I HATE TESTING!)
PS i cropped it and it didnt agree with photobucket so no complaining about the side part i'll try again later
Start

Last edited:
Level 9
Bland is all I can say, though you did say you will continue to work on it. Keep updating it as you make it to show us what you do. Make sure you correct the floating trees and such and add more tile variation other than just dirt.

Level 27
ew what is it, a hill with crap?

No offense but... eh, yeah i don't know what to say.

Anways i can't figure out what it is so i could better tell you that;

- It's just a giant hill... where is the view?
- Tiles don't seem to match, don't you see them bug or something?
- Those rocks are weird/ugly and are straight up (Use roll angle, but better use other rocks!)
- Use the smoothing tool there to the right
- You used the dirt texture of lordareon summer as your primary tile (The one that is below every other tile) and well it's very ugly and doesn't really make sense.

Hope it helps, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.