• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Hidden Chapter - Resurgence

Level 5
[Current State: Postponed until further notices]

"Come, and arise once more. For as long this world lived, then so shall be your soul bound, till twilight fall once more and darkened the world free from it's torment."

Content in the Map so far includes:
  • 20 set of heroes, each who are aligned with the darkness Azeroth once faced and prevailed against, now at your very disposal.
  • Various destructive unit to unleash onto those who opposed you, but perhaps you'll have to recollect their pieces first before unleashing their true power...
  • A giant temple complex for players to explore about! Take a look around for now while it's inhabitant await for you.
  • 7 powerful artifact, waiting to be uncovered by the bravest of hearts. Or if you have the gold for it, that is-
  • Couple more of interesting stuff for you to discover, both in the map (soon) and the Editor area!
  • To be added...
Things on the to-do list:
  • Checking for any missing inputs and bugs on the Editor.
  • Adding those said interesting stuff on the map...
  • Adding the creeps and make them in a sensible placing as possible.
  • Actually resisting the urge to go cuckoo again with the terrain
  • Maybe new units for each races to even the scale?
If there's any further suggestion, ideas and what not, i would be more than glad to read em! For now, here's the current map file i have. It should work for Warcraft 3 ver 1.32 and above, but if you encounter any problems as well do inform me of it too, i'll try my best to help of it. Anyway, thas all for it now folks, see you around again real soon! Good afternoon, good evening and good night!

Attachments

• WorldEditTestMap.w3x
    13.9 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Level 4
I test previous version, it has some bugs (I can summon 3 deathwing), but latest version cant test at all because I cant upgrate my tech. Generally I like ur idea, but need more improvement.

Level 5
I test previous version, it has some bugs (I can summon 3 deathwing), but latest version cant test at all because I cant upgrate my tech. Generally I like ur idea, but need more improvement
I giggled over this while testing it myself back then, but as funny as it is to prolly have 3 of Azeroth's worst nightmare dancing together, i already fix that! And for the tech, it's located on the Frozen Reliquary, along with all the resources you'll need too!
Maybe u can tell us which heroes will we play, archimode, Kil 'Jaeden,queen azshara?
Ah, right right! I was thinking of keeping it a sort of surprise for the player to figure, but since you seems curious about them, i'm gonna name drop them all here while i'm working on a proper table of description for them:

Kil'jaeden (Legionlord)
Mannoroth (Annihilan Lord)
Zifallon/Orsur (Seared Raven)
Sylvanas Windrunner (Banshee Queen)
Arthas Menethil/Ner'zhul (Lich King)
Kel'thuzad (Archlich, was thinking to have Amal'thazad for the name as well but then drop it after reading the lore regarding her...)
Sindragosa/Sapphiron (Great Frost Wyrm)
Grand Apothecary Putress (Grand Apothecary)
Deadeye (Marrow, it's genuinely funnier in my head when i first wrote it-)
Kasharu (Lightning Elemental)
Koragg (Blight)
Dimensius (Void Architect)
Kazzak/Azrethoc/Azzinoth (Doomlord)
Brirgomuth, or his other title Kal'arakthu (Maara'ei, eredun for 'the gifted one')
Morug (Mo'arg Lord)
Sargeras (Dark Titan, probably the closest you can have to the campaign Archimonde here.)
Gul'dan (Fel Warlock)
Elder Nadox/Anok'suten (Elder Nerubian)
Neltharion (Deathwing)
Terron Gorefiend/Deimos/Androktasiai/Tezcatlipoca (Warmonger)

I've limit for the player to only pick three of the following list to keep it fair, but if it's still buggy do let me know!
Also, now that you say it, i'll prolly save Aszhara for later, while yes she does has a connection to the Legion, i don't find any good models that quiet fit her, but who knows? :p

Level 4
Oh, I find tech tree now. As for evil heroes, I like ur choices, But I don't understand why old gods are structures. I advice Azshara should be added because she had establish connections with legions and old gods, so maybe she can take part in this game:grin:.
But how can I upgrade to chaos sentry?
1708395451650.png

Attachments

• 1708395451741.png
    1708395451741.png
    403.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Level 5
Naga Queen Azshara Reforgedu can use her naga model from wow I think. Can be ez found in hivework
Ooh, a Reforged model! Well, that is not quiet i look for due to how...laggy, the HD mode of the World Editor is for my laptop to handle at times, but i can add it to my collection for sure, maybe a lil HD remake of this map once i'm done with them once i got it all clean would be a good addition :D
Oh, I find tech tree now. As for evil heroes, I like ur choices, But I don't understand why old gods are structures. I advice Azshara should be added because she had establish connections with legions and old gods, so maybe she can take part in this game:grin:.
I based them off of the Forgotten One unit! While yes, i sorta want to have it be able to be run it's birth animation and make it a full fledged unit instead of a 'structure', but it felt more rewarding to be able to 'plant' the Old Gods back after all of those upgrades. Again, as for Aszhara, she can wait her turn, i'm currently looking for more big names of the Legion/Scourge that has HD model to gather and if i have the time, assemble together!

Last edited:
Level 5
But how can I upgrade to chaos sentry?
I'm so sorry for not noticing this sooner, you can actually done it! The Inquisitor has the ability to control the pages the Bastion have, you just need to press either the Previous or Next page until you find what you need!

Update: There was a faulty at the trigger, it should be fixed now. Redownload the map!

Last edited:
Level 5
Hey! A quick heads up, i'm currently facing a burn out of idea for the map and with college is now active again, i got a lot of stuff to be done, so! I'll leave this to a postpone state, but in case you all want to tinker around with the game's data or make a little change, then go ahead! I'd be more than happy to see what suggestion or stuff y'all had in mind!

In the mean time, see yall around! Till then...