• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Heroine Anthem-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
-Heroine Anthemn-

Heroines:

Sephi
Weapons: Mage Staffs
Spells:
-Medi Cure
Sephi uses white magic to heal her fellow teammates, as more points are focused onto this, the more health she can recover. (6 points max)

-Impact Sphere
A large electrical sphere falls down from the sky and attaches the excess electrical output onto organisms near the sphere making anything near the sphere will get fried like a golfer in a thunderstorm :) . (4 points max)

Ok, I'm having this really cool idea for a RPG campaign, but I need 3 models...well this is not a model request so I'm not asking here, go to request to check it out. Anyways! If you're wondering "hey, I'm still waiting for Darkage" Well, Darkage is ALMOST done ^_^ There's a major setback, my Worlldedit one day just got messed up, whenever I open it, it automaticly closes after the little music thing. I was going to release it on Haloween, (I named it Haloween because that's when my friend and I gets to play Halo 2 ^_^)

Anyways, this is gonna sound stupid but I got this Idea from this dream i had, So it's alittle foggy but it has three girls, a figther, long swordswoman, and a mage. They travel up a mountain filled with evil (lol...) to stop this evil MAN....wizard from blowing their village up...I'll write a more detailed, and sensable history and stuff like that.

Level 4
ok let me walk you through you....

ahem..

This is a forum for....maps..and what is a ...map? I posted this about my..."map" understand? It's going to be a map...don't worry other people don't read and think at the same time also...

Level 8
You're correct in posting this thread in this forum, Lady_Rhiea. I do wish you'd give us a little bit more information about how you're planning to implement this, though. It's hard to get people interested in a map without much description of what you're doing, how far you're going, etc.

Level 3
Give us a description of your map and tell the features your map gonna hold. The more info, the more people will get intersted in your map.

Level 4
I know that but It was 7 AM for me when i typed this so my head still isn't working very well...wel it never does but anyways! I might make this better like when i come back from English lessons!

Status
Not open for further replies.