• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fight of the Inmortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, well i´m doing this map called Fight of the Inmortals (PvP)

so i need help, i have 4 heros done by now, but there are some problems with this two:

Eredar (Demon race hero):

Soul Explosion (based on doom):

targets a friendly unit so that if it dies under this effect it will explode dealing (375 max damage lvl4) damage in an 375 AoE, disables especial abilities and can be casted on self.

Ilusion... max damage 35% recieves 250% damage

Summon Zerg: looks pro with sphere arcane tower, has 700 hp, 0.87 attack rate, 50 max chaos damage and a 40 damage feedback, gets real good with illusion power and does combo with soul explosion.

Chaos Scent:

- When casted on allies:

for every creep killed the hero restores 150 (max hp lvl 3) and for every point of mana gained regenerates 0.70 points of life.

- When casted on enemies

for every creep killed the hero recieves 150 damage (max hp lvl 3) and for every point of mana lost or used the hero recieves 0.70 (max lvl 3) points of damage.

very usefull skill, if the hero has a very powerful mana regeneration it will have lots of hit points for a duration and when casted on enemies upgrades the damage of the feedback by 70%, but it´s a triggered skill so i need help

HOW CAN I DO THIS SKILL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.