• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Melee] Heroes and the A.I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hi all

i have a 5th race, the nagas, with their 3 heroes selectable - via choosing Night Elf, then choosing handicap at 90%

i was looking through the A.I. to see if i can write an AI for that naga race too

i see that the human AI only has 3 heroes in its build tab ....yet, in game, i see it also used the Blood Mage as a its 1st hero or 2nd hero

how does this happen ?

or those 3 heroes in Build tab, are the heroes most likely to be used, and not the only ones to be used?

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
This is the wrong forum, but okay.

Are you referring to the AI editor? Blizzard's AI haven't been created with that thing but with JASS scripts. The AI editor is easier to learn hiw to use, but much more limited.
To answer your question: You can only make the AI choose between 3 heroes with the AI editor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.