• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with the Warcraft 3 campaign.. Error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, im new on this forum, so i hope this is the right place to ask my question!

Im currently at chapter 4 of the night elf campaign, and i completed the orc one, but the orc campaign and the night elf one up till chapter 4 are not showing on my campaign screen. only the prologue campaign and human campaign: the scourge of lordaeron.. as shown on the attached image.

Im now playing from saved files everytime i start up the game, but i should be able to replay the orc campaign if i want to right? I only have 1 profile, and i did not play anything besides the campaign.

I hope someone here can help me with this issue!

Attachments

• IMG_3913.jpg
    IMG_3913.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 161
Level 1
Wow, what? I mean we're on 1.30 now. That version is not only outdated but out of order, not developed anymore.

Well i just bought the physical game once and decided to install it again.. maybe this has something to do with it? Wouldnt even know how to update the game.. ive seen some people who play WC3 from the battle.net launcher.. could you give me some tips perhaps?

Sorry if i sound like a noob :p

Status
Not open for further replies.