• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

help wanted for two maps and counting

What do you think of this map? choose all that apply

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay, so I was directed here by the owner. So, he mentioned something about an RPG project...

Level 2
Okay, I'm not the best, but I can do decent terraining. Not sure if you'll need me much or not however. I'm also unsure of the map's compatibility with my Linux computer.

Level 2
So should I just hastily draft up a sample? And what kind of environment does it need to be?

Level 2
I don't have anything on this computer yet, so I'll just make a winter scene on a minuscule map.

Level 2
Having some trouble locating the file on my computer for some reason. I'll try to get it uploaded sometime this week, if not I'll just try to get a picture.

Level 3
hey dragoon, have you forgot about me? i hope you send me the map after doing most things so i can make a whole check on the trigger and we still need a new loading screen as well as video since you are going to change the terrain.

Level 7
no, i haven't forgotten, i sent you a pm answering those messages you asked. and as i stated before we are still waiting on Apheraz to finish his triggering, then it will be passed to you, then Infinite answers and finally me, then we will have a terrainer finish up the details. also i would like to welcome Altmer to the team, im still deciding what his position will be but soon i will see a sample of his terrain. after we have all the terrain and triggers and such done it will be passed through you again for the loading screen and video

Level 7
i trust you will. as you know though we desperately need a terrainer. so while you guys are in waiting for Apheraz would you all mind trying to find a terrainer, and maybe some more members, also may i suggest a social group?

Level 2
I'm too lazy to scan through my files at the moment so I think my aim is toward a screenshot.

Level 7
Invaders TD

Hello Viewers and Team members, guess what? i have finished my portion of the editing on the map, i have moved it on to DVendetta. the attachment in the first post has been updated as well, enjoy. the order the map will be edited in are as follows:

1. First Edit: dragoon431 (Finished)
2. Secondary edit: DVendetta (In Progress)
3. Beta Test 1: Slayer14 (Pending)
4. Beta Test 2: InfiniteAnswers (Pending)
5. Beta Test 3: ZlolZ (Pending)
6. Final Edit+ Polish: Apheraz Lucent (Pending)
7. Terrain: mischief123 (Pending)
8. Loading Screen/ Final Prep: DVendetta (Pending)

Status
Not open for further replies.