• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me With Lag Issues in my map (probably leaks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Im creating an escape map, but when i play it, the game gets very slow (Like leaks) i have solved almost every leak in the map, i attach the map if someone want to help me (don't try to play it, your computer will crash).

I hope you can help me

PD: I have used UMSWE in that map.

Attachments

• Escapa Rapido 1.1.w3x
    386 KB · Views: 33
Last edited by a moderator:

tfr.didi

T

tfr.didi

Triggers like the ones you called "ice move" or "dirt move" which repeat after all 0.03 sec of the game took a lot of ressources. Especially 6 of them ;-)

In addition with different triggers which are caused by every "order targeting a point" (which are all moving orders for example), the map tooks to much ressources to work lagg-free.

Think about the need of the "ice move"-triggers ore reduce thier repetition time.

All in all you have a strongly customized map, so pay attention on every new trigger if its really nessecary and reduce the execution time (for example by special contions).
What you can't see during playing can probably be needless ;-)

Level 1
mmm, i can't destroy that trigger, is the essence of the game, maybe trying to combine the triggers in only one?

Please help

tfr.didi

T

tfr.didi

I looked again at the triggers, but i don't see a possibility to reduce the laggs.

You can put the terrain-move-triggers in one. But that wont help very so much.
Probably you explain what you want to do with these triggers. Then we can help you better.

Status
Not open for further replies.