• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help finding old map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey everyone. I'm in the process of looking for an older map that I played years ago, but am having no luck finding it anywhere. I'm hoping some of you can help me find it.

I don't remember the full name but I think "Hell" was in the title. If it wasn't, it's definitely a hell themed map.

It's a huge map with a lot of players able to join.

The objective was to last so long (maybe an hour?) against waves of zombies (or hellspawns?). In the beginning you choose your specialized hero then travel around the map trying to find a base to stay at.

There are also little shops across the map that you can buy things like potions and mines from.

Also, I think I remember the devil comes out near the end and you can kill him. I THINK.

Status
Not open for further replies.