• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need Help Finding A Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Ill keep it simple, i use to play this custom map with some friends back in the day and i want to do it again, the map is a Tower Defense map, i know there are hundreds of them but this one in particular has a progressive EXP system, that you earn every time the match is over. Gaining lvls to spend on upgrades and tier techs.

I think that the map tile was that beach/ruins/murloc´ish style of map.

Please any help finding this map would be great, i cant remember much of the map but feel free to ask if you need more directions. Maybe i remember something else.

Level 19
was it spiral defence?

I know spiral defence gives you only 30 gold every wave. meaning every player and over all wining requires you to have many friends.... or to know how to build an ai

Status
Not open for further replies.