• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello There!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
My favorite games have always been the ones with creative aspects (like Minecraft) or level editing tools (like Warcraft III, of course). I’m not very skilled when it comes to RTS games. I’ve never even beaten the Human campaign in Reign of Chaos. However, I quickly picked up the World Editor. I learned how to make triggers and my first serious maps when I was eight years old.

I found EpicWar after a Google search for “Warcraft III maps” and started uploading my own maps there. You can find them here and here (the short time I used [)oodadGuy as my name). A couple years later, I discovered Hive and started downloading resources from it to use in my maps. I’ve been lurking for a long time, but I never created an account. Until now.

vJass is my scripting language of choice. Programming and triggering is my favorite part of mapmaking, and it’s the part I spend the most time doing. I’m excited to introduce my latest project, Battle of Westshire. It’s an AoS-style map, and will be showing up in the Map Development forum soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.