• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heaven's Last Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings. I am looking for a co-developer for my newest and biggest project to date. It's called Heaven's Last Stand.

vnm24.png

If you played UMS for StarCraft chances are you'll probably know what I'm talking about.

The map is a 5v5 player map based on an Angels and Demons theme. Here is the description I had for this map on StarCraft:

"Weary of all creations, God has slept, leaving all things to their own device. The fallen have taken this chance to assault the Throne of God in order to keep the Lord in eternal slumber."

Full preview can be found here:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Final_Ascension/index.php?showtopic=407

Thanks in advance.

HLS is one of the most popular maps in StarCraft and is played competitively by many clans. I wish to do this for WarCraft III where the editor is more powerful. Sadly I can't do this alone at the moment for personal problems. So if anyone wishes to co-develop this map with me, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.