• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hayate Random Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
The vampire archer? Nope, dont have any relation, yet
you add coma there, so you must be want to type "yet" there. And you should give some epic relation on your original characters, especially (edit:typo) the main. It will be epic.

Last edited:
New Stuff here
scalessdragon_by_origamiking123-d98alq0.jpg

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Why didn't I know about this thread ? It is awesome!

Aw, that is a cute dragon

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Wow nice, he looks great, I like the technique you used!

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Very colourful and peaceful, I wonder why Rhen looks nonetheless so dark and in bad mood.

Very colourful and peaceful, I wonder why Rhen looks nonetheless so dark and in bad mood.

most of the time, Rhen is "Emo" and "Anti-Social" type,
The Backstory I plan to give him has something to do with some sort of curse that make his personality turn upside down

but this one however, is the "Fired Up mode" which he get's exciting, kinda like in some anime where some "Berserker-ish Character" finally met a strong opponent of some sort, because I was listening to some really motivating song when doing this hehe

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Flying Rhen amazes me, Rhen clearly shows his character, the Emo and Anti-Social you mention, but without the harmony and peacefulness of the surroundings.
You can see he is excited, great job on this one!

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Wow, do these pictures tell a story ? Flying Rhen shows an excited Rhen, ready for battle, now a calmed down Rhen in an ash-like environment.

Wow, do these pictures tell a story ? Flying Rhen shows an excited Rhen, ready for battle, now a calmed down Rhen in an ash-like environment.

This is the MOst "Generic" of my Rhen :p
The One Standing Emo alone, With either usually grass and sky background or A very Darky Shadowy Ash-like Environment, not really much story, But really I draw what mood I am depending on what song im listening lol, some times "Kicks" come suddenly when listen song and I open photoshop and start painting XD

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

It is great! It is great to know you found a way to relax and let your creativity flood

WIP.jpg

Some WIP I am doing while resting abit from schools stuff...really busy recently... haiz...
the background are temporary, just to remember a little of the composition

My COmposition are sucks... but i will try my best..
The character itself as you can see is incomplete yet :p hehe

Btw, this might be the Final Color Scheme of the Character. I like the Purple/Violet-Blue-ish Night Elf like color :p with whites and Glow, :p Maybe I will give it slightly some blue later. And make the Hat less glow, :p seems like too shiny

I will take out my Tablet when I have a proper table for this (It's very big, My table is too small for it) , and see if there is much different of my work using different tool by drawing same thing :p

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Ahhh, Rhen In Magical Forest looks very professional, good job!

Needs more smoothing the edges :cgrin:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2739388-post74.html

But I love this.

I did that for fun because i was procrastinating for not study for my exam, the exam is multiple choice and is call objective and in malaysia, we call tembak (shoot) which, somewhat also mean "rondomly answer or shoot the question)

Smoothing ah? But i though this kind of thing would be better if is sharp and clean?

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

cool stuff :)

all of them looks good, keep it up

198192-albums8504-picture103320.jpeg

Does this looks like female? I am horrible at drawing female character
Color scheme would be gold blue (Like Saber)
Or Gold White, or some other color depends of what fits,
the word to describe what i want is, holy, pure and such

Helmet with Ponytail, Thats the Main idea, Not sure wanna add the wing to helmet or not hehe

She's Rhen's Crush XD

Level 15
ばんざい
what is that words mean? hentai? i only can read n and i, so i guessing its hentai lol

@hayate
nicezzz, also that girl sketch looks like female for me (still looks like, not really a female lol), because she got more skinny figure than males, also smaller head. sometimes you dont need to make her really like a girl, just make boobs and smooth face, people will know it.
i had seen a korean star that looks pretty but have muscular body, still have boobs tho

ばんざい
what is that words mean? hentai? i only can read n and i, so i guessing its hentai lol

@hayate
nicezzz, also that girl sketch looks like female for me (still looks like, not really a female lol), because she got more skinny figure than males, also smaller head. sometimes you dont need to make her really like a girl, just make boobs and smooth face, people will know it.
i had seen a korean star that looks pretty but have muscular body, still have boobs tho
I think the words is Banzai
Thanks for the suggestion on the Bewbs

0db94b396ee5f8eee608de2d49252bbe_103585.png

My New Logo :D
Finally able to make some logo-ish Logo
Even though it looks more like App-Icon lel

198192-albums8605-picture104319.png

Check out my school assignment wip (Almost done)
Any suggestion is welcome, but due to is almost the due date, I might not able to do big changes

The assignment is to make a movie poster with a theme called 50 ft invasion (Which is Giant)

This is majoritly inspired by the attack on titans :p

The Giant is me btw hehehe

Last edited:
Hmm... it's OK I guess, but feels artificial. Why would the sole be lightened by the sun if the light comes from behind? What's with the spider web effect? Is the view supposed to be through a window or something?

The people or the giant? (Well because I have a bad job on planning with the photograph :p)

Spider web? Is something like broken glass :p could be like broken camera or some sort?

Thanks for the feedback :p

me like it :)

Im still quite new at this, I mean, Playing photoshop was fun, but the whole thing is not just photoshop :p

Other process are quite challenging (Especially the photograph, I panic and don't know how to set up the lighting at all my college's studio, and planning :p I failed that, hopefully my lecturer didn't caught that out :p)

Oh well, I submitted my stuff :p
Here's the final outcome
198192-albums8605-picture104346.jpg

The Fold was a requirement :V so can't do much with that hehe
I just randomly put names in credit so don't mind that XD

of course i would love to do further edit when I have free time for fun, As my school work is done, now I have Hive work to deal with XD

My model thread will be back to active in around 3-4 days
just some thing need to deal with tmr in school and I "might" start farting out some models (If I can finish requests i accepted long time ago before my holiday ends)

Status
Not open for further replies.