• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ghost765's Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
stay_classy_by_l3monjuic3-d8dq9kr.jpg

WORK IN PROGRESSERINO
Dang, with the ear-like laurel-crown & the darker nose, I started to get all excited that you were getting into anthro art. :p

Still, excellent stuff.

Level 22
house_leo_champion___greyscale_by_l3monjuic3-d8dt7rn.jpg

While in battle they wear tough steel armor adorned with flowing red cloth, in other times the nobility wear sharp clothing that display their status and prestige. The honorary Laurels are often worn as a headpiece even during peace, and the sword is always kept at their side. The aigulette is also adorned to further display ones rank and prestige.

the cleanest lines that ive ever done. overall very pleased with myself.

Last edited:
Level 15
Yay yay yay. MASTER GHOST IS ALWAYS AWESOME!! And I couldnt say anything because its already perfect! Can you make tutorial?

Level 28
Your art is awesome Ghost but you should get out of your comfort zone. Draw beasts, environment artworks, full background character illustration images, mechs, vehicles, siege machines, etc. I don't know if you do it, but I've never seen you upload different artworks. I want to see you get better and also get to see some variety work. For example, it'd be interesting to see what beast you would design, I'm very curious.

Last edited:
Level 22
been busy with school, but ive been slowly working on this commission. the clients character was basically a mash up of some of my old and new work (specifically the dress uniform and the older duelist character) so it was pretty easy. now im working on rendering the face to an acceptable level before moving on to the rest of the character.
nvfdkWd.jpg

h8x4HGQ.jpg

regarding leaving my comfort zone, i just enjoy drawing characters the most. its not like ive never drawn mechanical, or environmental things, its just that drawing for me is currently a hobby and character art is something that i enjoy doing the most.

Level 28
It rarely is, but there's always a chance for any profession to be a Money maker. But following that logic, any profession is great cuz there IS a chance to be a millionaire. Take writing for example - probably less than 1% of the writers earn millions. Some of them even suck (fifty shades etc.), so it's not relying on skill here. It's just luck. Art? Same thing, kinda. Skill does help but, overall, art is low payed.

Going a bit off theme here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.