• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Get your unit attachments here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there, i'm making a map and i'm making attachments, Helmets, swords, shields. And i was wondering if anyone wanted any! Also, if you want any unit's weapon/helmet/shield taken off and made to fit the villagerman 50 animations by ket, i'd gladly do it. I will also remove weapons/armor from models here at the hive although you MUST forward permission from the author themselves, Thank you!

Also, look at these links before asking for anything, somone else removed some weapons already, just thought i'd link it and save everyone the trouble
http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=88014
http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=87993

Models so far:

This thread is closed, but it will probably be open again next summer.
EDIT: This thread is opened, in this link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/you-can-request-atachment-models-here-come-145645/

It has been merged with Chilla_Killa's thread.

Attachments

• Golden Shield.mdx
    3 KB · Views: 138
  • Shoulder pads.mdx
    5 KB · Views: 134
  • Staff.mdx
    3.7 KB · Views: 146
  • Staff of possetion.mdx
    6.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Golden Spear.mdx
    3.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Sledge hammer.mdx
    2.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Maiev(Weaponless).mdx
    184.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Maievweapon.mdx
    5.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Felgaurdb.mdx
    90 KB · Views: 115
  • Bloodfiendwepz.mdx
    2.9 KB · Views: 101
  • BloodWarden.zip
    193.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Level 5
Hmmm...like a Night Elf lance, and a curved type sword...both of which silver?
and forget the demon one >.<

Level 15
can you do any medieval-styled pistoles/muskets/rifles perhaps?
some stuff to base on:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

don't be scared, i don't need that many (although, the more, the better), nor i need 100% copies =)) just a bit of concept. sadly, dunno where to find fantasy pistol model concepts/screenies.

+rep for each gun i like =))

PS: dont need that high saturation either. i'd prefer darker versions, like gothic style or smth.

can you do any medieval-styled pistoles/muskets/rifles perhaps?
some stuff to base on:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

don't be scared, i don't need that many (although, the more, the better), nor i need 100% copies =)) just a bit of concept. sadly, dunno where to find fantasy pistol model concepts/screenies.

+rep for each gun i like =))

PS: dont need that high saturation either. i'd prefer darker versions, like gothic style or smth.

Go to www.thottbot.com and look up weapons, find not to complex ones, like rusty iron muskets, or stuff like that. out of all of those guns, i could make 2, maybe 3 with wc3 textures, even if i did have textures for the rest, they're just to high poly for attachments. Thanks if you could find some easier ones, i would GLADLY make them

Level 15
actually the pages i linked contain names =)))
maybe you still can do at least one or two of the more complicated guns? double rep for each =)) (will take some time to spread rep though =))

Level 9
hi ikillforeyou.
Could you detach the speakers form "Arthas rocking" ?:)

I think you know what model i`m talking about.

Level 9
hehe that`s good, the only problem is that i want 'arthas rocking' without speakers, not the speakers without him. :)
EDIT:
Can you make a "Crown Of Kings' helmet for me too ? Please...i`ll give you the Soup Recipe:ag:

Last edited:
Level 8
More Info

Shoulder pads to chest yes please.
Helm is fine great in fact.
err.. could the staff be similar to the one of this mage which is the one which should have been in the pic. Sorry for changing my mind a bit. But i can also find uses for the staff you just made so extra rep for that.

Tell me if it still doesn't work.
Blood Mage 2
attachment.php

Attachments

• wow-blood-elf-mage.jpg
    wow-blood-elf-mage.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
More Info

Shoulder pads to chest yes please.
Helm is fine great in fact.
err.. could the staff be similar to the one of this mage which is the one which should have been in the pic. Sorry for changing my mind a bit. But i can also find uses for the staff you just made so extra rep for that.

Tell me if it still doesn't work.
Blood Mage 2
attachment.php

And, i couldn't make the crown of kings, i tried for like 1 hour, the wrappings just too wiered. sooz

its been a busy week, but i managed to get the staff done for you.

Last edited:
PLEASE READ:

I WILL make your models last if you do not make clear WHAT you want. EX: "I want a rock" "Question: What type of rock?, what texture?, what shape, what size?"

Ways to make me make your model faster: "If you know how, look for a texture or a model in the game already and tell me that.," ,"Give me a picture of what you want the model", "Give me a link to any type of documantation", "MAKE WHAT YOU WANT CLEAR"

Thank you for reading this.

Level 10
Hey guys, can anyone do a simple model edit to change the attachment point on the basic model of the bandit's projectile? (the throwing spear) When I attach it to a unit the unit holds the head of the spear, pretty lame.

While your at it, can anyone make me a crossbow model? can't find one anywhere and I could use it, I need it to work well with the villager many animations model by .KC that can be found here: Villager - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Teld

I could still use them, thanks for the offer

Hey guys, can anyone do a simple model edit to change the attachment point on the basic model of the bandit's projectile? (the throwing spear) When I attach it to a unit the unit holds the head of the spear, pretty lame.

By this do you mean edit the model of the spear? and what animation do you want the villagerman 40 animations to be using with the spear?

Last edited:
Level 15
me haz moar request =))
me needz this
i need at least 3 variants - one with glowing thingy and runes/whatever on the blade, another one without glowing thingy (and without the socket to it), but with runes, and last one simply plain, no glowing thingy, no socket, no runes.
more variants (using different skins for example, or maybe with some kind of jagged blade or smth) are not necessary, but welcome
PS: must be rather high-resolution.
PPS: another refrence picture ###

+rep for each

looking forward to hear from you =)

Level 15
blademaster's sword would suit nice for the plain version if i remember correctly. maiev's spikes too.
frostmourne's texture would work nicely for the runed version.

if you'll make additional versions, any texture on them will be ok

Level 5
Could you make a scythe attachment?
Looking a bit like Kitabatakes mansion murder scythe but with the upper blade made longer and the blade at the handle made shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.