• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Get your FLAG here! Request or Download!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm making A WW3 map and i need a good number of them.

List (in priority order)
-Russia
-Poland
-Spain
-Turkey
-Romania
-Bulgaria
-Sweden
-Finland
-Greece
-Denmark
-Czech Republic
-Slovakia
-Serbia
-Hungary
-Austria
-Egypt
-Libya
-Algeria
-Tunisia

I know its a massive list, you really don't have to fill all of my requests because I know that this many would probably take a long time. But at a bare minimum I need the top 2

Level 4
Hello!

Could you make me two flags for my ''Pristess of the Moon Wars'' game? I'm thinking of implenting a capture the flag mode. The teams will be:
The Eagles (A flag with a picture of an eagle)
The Tigers (A flag with a picture of an tiger)

Try to make both flags fit good as attachments because I will attach them to the chest or something to the units. The only units they need to fit are units with the ''Pristess of the Moon'' model. And if you need to know, they use scaling 1.

Pictures that might be good (if you don't find better by yourself):
The Eagles
The Tigers

(Don't include any text in any of the flags).

Thanks in advance m8!
If you help me I will try as much as I can and make it worth your while (will give credit in my map & rep).

Level 22
how about... the helghan flag?
HELGHAST.jpg

and maybe a dark red flag, with this symbol:
Imperial_eagle.jpg

but in gold instead of black,
and directly underneath it a wreath thats also gold.

Level 4
It's not like the necro is any useless...

Anyway...

Smily, to be honest, anyone who uses most of my flags gets about 1200kb increase. That's about 50 files...

You really want that much?

Ahh good point, I already have enough models... but a poland and russia one would be nice

Level 17
firefox flag, awesome. Can you make me a silver flag, with the top third of it blue, and on the blue there could be 3 gold crescents on their backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.