• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fate of Outlands campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Yes you can be a tester. I havent been working much on it since I am entering the terraining competition. But once its done i'll get back to work.

Level 15
Veljkom!!!! You're alive!!!! lol

I'll have to figure that out, im not entirely sure how to do AI. But i cant see it being that hard.

Level 15
In most of the missions the enemy doesnt even need to move, you go to them. But for like the demon race i will need to use AI. But yes, just attack, no cc or stuff like that. They dont even need to upgrade or anything.

Unfortunately noone has finished any of the races. But Interceptor and Utror said that they are still working on them. So we'll see.

Level 15
Well Interceptor is making naga, Utror is making BE and draenei, and mag'har and draenei(lost ones) will take like 2 minutes so i could do them. That just leaves Fel orcs and Demons i think.

Level 15
Alright sweet. Thx. Remember that it doesnt have to be that fancy. So you dont have to waste your time coming up with new systems or anything like that to make it epic. It can be as simple or as complex as you feel like making it.

Level 15
I had to rush off yesterday and forgot to say a few things.

-Dont use any draenei or fel orcs models. since they are already races.
-I only need one hero
-I dont need upgrades. They will just be sending units at you so we dont need that kind of stuff
-Dont need a shop

I think that's all. And yes just make a seperate map.

Level 15
They dont necessarily even need to be a full race. If you are lacking models, then dont worry about. Just do what you can. Even if the race only ends up with like 3-4 units then it will be fine.

Level 15
actually for the demons, we probably dont even need spellcasters. The demons will just be pounding your base so they only need some basic fighting units.

Level 15
I know that. What i wrote wasnt for all the races, just the demons. Of course the other races will need upg and stuff like that.

Level 15
Rofl, its funny when you look back at old terrains. You realize that what you used to think was awesome now sucks, lol. Like the second chapter map for this campaign. Now that my terraining skills have improved, i realize that it's a mess. I'll probably just finish the triggers and then get someone to re-terrain my older maps.

Anyways I've just been doing some triggering. I found a way to get rid of chapter 5 (into the abyss). I never wanted to use it but I needed it to give chapter 4 a purpose. But i figured a better and simpler way. Yay less work, hehe.

So how are the races going?

Well i haven't worked on the demons much... I have 1 hero, Imps (flying worker units) and their primary infantry (Servants) but i haven't got a clue about the model for him... a am going to do 1-2 eredar units (okay?) the other i would be a healer... doomguards (reduced health and only war stomp and Rain of fire) infernals and infernal contraptions (that upgrade into infernal juggernaughts like trolls) and... succubi... Maybye....

Any suggestions?

Level 15
I'd rather not use eradar. Just demons. Feel free to import what ever you need to make it look cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.