• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Extract Game Interface and Game Constants with MPQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Hi!
I have a map with heavily modified Game Interface and Constants, and would like a simple solution to export and import those into another map. In many places I looked, said it was not possible, but then I found out about stuff such as the MPQ Master. I could export the Interface and Constants as text files, ut when I tried pasting them into another map, it became corrupted. It seems like it was meant to extract, not import resources.

My question:
Is there a way to easily Extract Game Interface and Game Constants and import it elsewhere? :)

Level 26
Thanks for your answer DSG, this is what I have been up to now actually. :)
I thought it didn't work before, but it seems it must have been a few files in the War3Misc that caused the corruption, so I'm currently going through it trying to find any weird stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.