• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] Export and Import Game Interface and Gameplay Constants

Status
Not open for further replies.
one can copy game constants using a mpq Editor.
Game constants is war3mapMisc.txt.
One extrat that file from map source and injects it into target map using a mpq Editor.

Game interface is the file "war3mapSkin.txt".
But copying "war3mapSkin.txt" directly won't help you much, because it only contains references to text inside "war3map.wts". Hence one would have to replace the references with the text inside "war3map.wts".

Level 8
Some thing like copy paste to word office and then copy paste on new map but without frist step, yeah?
I need something faster and easier
may be you think I'm lazy but this takes at least 30 minutes for me and with my lessons It's very hard to do.

If you are using the newest world Editor you also could save the Maps in Folder Format and move the files in your os file System then you don't have to bother mpq editors. You still would have to update the war3mapSkin.txt text references.

war3mapMisc.txt
war3mapSkin.txt <- update strings use them from war3map.wts

you can download an mpq Editor from the tool section.

Level 3
If you are not using the newest WE. There is a Chinese app called “HKE” that can help you

Attachments

• HKE.zip
    14.9 MB · Views: 1,102
Level 3
What can this app do for me?
Can you give me some intelligence about it?
Øen"偶久改图一条龙V3.0"→Click on the "HWM"→"打开地图"→select your map→分析文件→Find file "war3mapmisc.txt"(Gameplay Constants)→right-click"解压文件".("war3mapSkin.txt" is Game Interface)

Level 3
I found HWM but when I click it doesnt happen anything
upload_2019-9-23_17-38-37.png

Left-clicking will bring up this window

Status
Not open for further replies.