• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Experience AOS 0.80 Beta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Experience AOS 0.80 Beta (Map)

Level 2
Lol because the Map-Info script works wrong with this protected maps, here is the description:

What's new with the gameplay?
Every unit in your team reaches a new level when it kills enemies. And every killers get healed 5% of his HP.

And what's with heroes?
Heroes get 50 XP when they attack and 100 XP per kill. So fight or buy books for experience. Btw herokills bring no XP or gold.

Yes ok, but what's my task?
Destroy the enemy's towers, the guard and last but not least the base. And don't forget to buy items to improve your hero.

Level 2
Hum, today, chillout had post his new AOS, and the same day i've posted mine.
SOme hours later i've seen that something was wrong :

:!: Chillout had posts 2 messages on this forum and only one rating.
1 msg : to present his own AOS
1 msg : to say my map was bad (without trying it!)
1 rating : to put bad mark to my AOS (because I post the same day ?? Is he aifraid that my map would be better ?)

Why are you so unfair Chillout ??? :evil: :evil: :evil:

:arrow: Conclusion: I put the same mark for chillout's map then he just do for mine (minimum =1).

Level 1
I've played atowm's map.

And i think what Chillout have done to atowm is unfair so I put a bad mark too.

:arrow: [color=dark red]But to be fair, i must admit that chillout map is good too, there are really good ideas !!! I like both map :D
gg fot atowm map
gg for chillout map[/color]

PS : Do you know the map "eXtrem AOS" ? i think it's a good aos too.

Level 2
gg Atowm your mad ^^

1. didn't write something agressive just that your map isn't the world's best and sooooo nice and famous that's my meaning and I can write this

2. never said your map is bad

3. rating: why should I rate a map that I haven't played? I don't know what you mean... I never rated your map.. maybe that was you yourself

Level 2
STOP WRITING ABOUT THE COLD COFFEE FROM YESTERDAY!

This is a map forum!!!
So write what you like bout the map or what you dislike!

Btw: If you want an unprotected version, mail me the reason and I send you the unprotected version. :wink: