• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Event]: 2012 - The Legendary Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
24 Competitors for the title! I think that will set it nicely Pharaoh.

Round 1: 24 Competitors
Round 2 12 Competitors
Round 3 6 Competitors
Final Round: 3 Competitors battling for the title!

Oh, this is exciting!

~Asomath

Level 49
Pharaoh_, is there any chance you would hold this until the current two art contests are over? I'll be busy doing a model for the modeling contest(among other concerns, unrelated to modding). At the very least, it would be nice if the "ultimate deadline" of this thing could be about a week after the contest's end, so everyone who's participating in the contest could participate in this as well, without too much stress on them.
I will definitely understand if you cannot. This has been put on hold for far too long already, either way.

Level 14
Woooh... The Model contest isnt over until August 7th... thats quite a bit of delay.

However, I do see the reasoning. A suggestion then. Split the 24 contestants in half. Take 12 contestants who are ready now, start them, like, within the week. They'll finish by the third week of july. Then take a week (maybe 10 days) to judge those duels. Then take the second group and start them in August, as Deolrin has suggested. Then judge and do the next round. That way, the judging period won't be as messy with 24 whole entries to judge at once.

~Asomath

Pharaoh_, is there any chance you would hold this until the current two art contests are over? I'll be busy doing a model for the modeling contest(among other concerns, unrelated to modding). At the very least, it would be nice if the "ultimate deadline" of this thing could be about a week after the contest's end, so everyone who's participating in the contest could participate in this as well, without too much stress on them.
I will definitely understand if you cannot. This has been put on hold for far too long already, either way.

Will get back to you with an answer really soon, because I have already been thinking about it and I need certain permission to use a feature I came up with.

Level 14
for my challenge versus sorceress, he accepted slide too. can you add it ?

She*
I_haz_pizza_by_adele.gif

Also, i'm ready for the contest.. so should we put a date on our battle?

Level 19
Okay, I'm officially going to fight you. What do we do now?

[TABLE][tr]
[TD][center][IMG]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/160036-albums4747-picture56986.png[/IMG]
[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/160036-albums4747-picture56984.png[/IMG][/center][/TD]
[/tr][tr][td]

[B]Challenger:[/B]
[b]Challenged:[/b]
[b]Challenge Type:[/b]

Proof of acceptance (quote):[/td][/tr][/TABLE][/center]

Status
Not open for further replies.