1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've created a new forum: Overwatch! Discuss gameplay strategies, team composition, lootboxes and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The dust has finally settled for Hive's first joint Hero Contest. Come check out the results and comment on what you think should be a Neutral Tavern Hero!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The awesome entries of Mini-Mapping Contest #13 - Ghastly Realm are finished! Vote for your favorite here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Last squad standing! The results for Modeling Contest - Squad are out. Congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results for the 4-way challenge is up! Congratulate the winner and take pity on the losers here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Looking to expand an altered melee race of yours? Join the Advanced Techtree Contest - Recycle, Revise, Reinvent contest!
    Dismiss Notice

Element TD on your phone!

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by fladdermasken, Jun 18, 2016.

1. fladdermasken

fladdermasken

Administrator

[​IMG]

Element TD on your phone

Element TD, a community hit that first drew breath arounud 2006, has by now seen a full decade of development. From early Warcraft III release in September 2006, to a Starcraft II release in June 2009, and most recently a Dota 2 release in February this year. On the 15th of June, Element Studios LLC returned to the spotlight with their first release for mobile phones. Right now it's supported on Android systems (4.1 or later), but an iOS release is in the pipeline and will be released soon.

[​IMG]

Gameplay Preview

[​IMG]

The App

The app is available on Google Play at the modest price of $2.99 for the full game. There will be no micro-transcations or pay-to-win elements.

Download Here.

[​IMG]

The Team

Meet Element Studios LLC, the team behind Element TD.
    You can follow the development progress and get news and updates either on their dedicated website, http://www.eletd.com/, or right here on THW in Karawasa's development thread.

Past Versions

Want to check out the previous versions of the game on other platforms? See below.

2. Archian

Archian

Site Director

I remember when Karawasa first released his Element TD back in the day. It's exciting to see this new development :)

3. Gilles

Gilles
    This is awesome! I bought it, and played it a few times. Really well done guys! I always feel some pride when a Hive member(s) creates an actual game.

4. GunSlinger

GunSlinger
    Looks great!
    It could use some animations though. Everything looks static.

5. Warseeker

Warseeker
    Too bad ain't for free :(

6. fladdermasken

fladdermasken

Administrator

$2.99 is pretty much the retail price of ice cream. Given that months of work is put into a release like this, it's a pretty modest sum to pay.

7. moyackx

moyackx
    Good for the mobile release, bad for not being free. Even if it's almost 3 dollars, this narrow tremendously the game diffusion.

8. KingLichTR

KingLichTR
    Oooh looks pretty neat, also quiet cheap, but it looks pretty different than Warcraft III style, gonna try as soon as possible.

9. Silva

Silva
    Waiting for that iOS version.

10. redsew

redsew
    Great work, I enjoyed giving this app a shot. A huge jump from the PC platform of WarCraft 3 for sure!

11. Whaleboobs

Whaleboobs
    Windows mobile user calling tech support -Why is not EleTD on the store? :(

12. fladdermasken

fladdermasken

Administrator

iOS version will be available shortly.

Happy gaming, Apple kids!

13. Karawasa

Karawasa
  14. Karawasa

Karawasa
    Agreed. We have plans for a free version.

15. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Woah, I picked up the game right when I saw that a free version was just released yesterday. I love it.

Definitely had to share this on Hive's FB and Twitter. So I did :)