• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Easy Spell Book

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Nowadays, plenty of warcraft users have played a map where your hero can learn more than just 5-6 spells, well this Spell Map shows you an easy way of doing this technic.
Check out the Spell tab in Warcraft's Editor to understand what I've done.

Made by attaque2 & Russian-Vodka, and thanks to my beta tester Mayu.

Keywords:
Easy Spell Book, Multiple Spells, Easy Spell
Contents

Spell Book (Map)

Reviews
12:48, 18th Jul 2011 Maker: It's not a spell or a system really. Rejected because of that.

M

12:48, 18th Jul 2011
Maker:
It's not a spell or a system really. Rejected because of that.

Level 26
This is not any system, it's just simple Object Editor customization.
You better make a tutorial for beginers how to make heroes able to have more then 6 spells, and put this map as an egzample.

Is this worth uploading? I doubt that Object Editor stuff should be.

I wondered why you didn't post triggers. But I've found the answer by myself..
..there are no triggers to be posted. And this is system registered as GUI/Triggers?
I wonder what Moderators will say about this, but I'm sure it's not the first time..

0/5 Since this does not belong here, and never should. Like I've already said, better work on proper tutorial.