• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Duskwood: Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey-ho, dudes ;D
After so long time, I finally continue my work as modmaker :3

In "My maps" i found old mini-RPG named "Unnamed world''. UW have many interesting things, like dynamic change of textures, weapons-attachments and so on. Since that moment, I began developing of some new oRPG with WIP-name "DuskWood: Chronicles"

So, as i said, it is oRPG, AoS, CtP
Number of players - 10

I am using some resourses from my project Emperial: IoT and from different Hive and XGM authors
All of them will be in credits, so dont worry ;D

There are no classes, you can upgrade skills and stats-points as you wants. In the beggining, you just choose main characteristic (Agility, Intelligence..) and tree of skills from many various trees (Mage-Elementalist, Assassin, Scout etc). I'll write about trees a little bit later.

The main battle is the battle between Sandora and Empire
Game will have at least 2 game modes.
Dominating - fight against 2 forces. You need, to help your forces to capture most of enemy's points.
Adventure - 10 players play from one side. They can be friends or fight with each other. The main quest is to kill powerfull boss (like elder dragon or etc)

Version 0.1 will be soon

Sorry for this poor description)

And, ofc, some screenshots:

WIP demo interface ;D

I want to hear some interesting ideas or suggestion
If u want to help me in developing - u are welcome <3

Last edited:
Level 12
The concept's good, but it would require a very big map imo. Having two separate modes for battle, and another mode for adventure would be a bit messy, and hard to do. I'll try to help anyways. And with what do you need help with? I can help with some things though.

And umm.. If you want to recruit members for your map, you could try posting in Project Recruitment, that's where most people post project recruitments.

Level 12
So, need members on your team? I could help with ideas, testing, balancing, and stuff. I could also do a lil' triggering unless it's in Jass, which I presume it is to be coded in. But I'm good better with brainstorming ideas, finding bugs (testing), and balancing the heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.