• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chronicles of Odin v1.0 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
THE CHRONICLES OF ODIN v1.0 beta

Hey there. As you can see, I’m new here at The Hive Workshop, so please go easy on me. :D
My friends and I started a new project 2 days ago, called the Chronicles of Odin. It's our first time to actually create a map of our own, so we'd like to ask help from professionals like you, the people of The Hive Workshop.

The Chronicles of Odin is an AoS type of a map. We already partly finished the terrain, as well as setting up the units and buildings, such as the towers, taverns and 1 shop. (1 test hero is available)

We need help with the following:
-our only major problem, TRIGGERS. We have almost no triggers in the map, except for a few initialization triggers. So we were hoping that we could find someone here who can do/teach/present triggers for:
1. spawning and respawning of creeps (both teams, all lanes)
2. spawning and respawning of neutrals
3. making heroes in taverns purchasable
4. making items in shops purchasable
5. respawning of heroes
6. starting gold distribution among active players from each team
7. constant addition of gold to all players (1 gold per second)
8. disabling of food and lumber

That’s about it! We apologize for not knowing too much about triggers, and for asking too much help from you guys. Credits will be given to anyone who helps us in the “Creators/Credits” section in-game, also +rep of course.

*The map is attached here, please comment on it. (particularly on the terrain)
*You are free to make any modifications you like.

peace out.

Attachments

• Chronicles of Odin v1.0 Beta.w3x
    90.9 KB · Views: 61
Level 5
It's a nice terrain, but could use a little more variation in doodads.
I like the falls in the north west, but kinda makes the mountain in the southeast kinda look "lame". All in all I give the terrain a 8/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.