• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dota 2 - Share the knowledge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dota2.png

Guys as you already know Valve shared large number of beta keys all around globe.
I come here to search players with some skills to play sometimes.

I have few friends and we need one or two skilled players to handle pro games.
I'm just sick of newbie players and small kids.

Please posts opinions below.
It would be nice to know your location and time zone.

For example:
I (steam nick name: -Kobas-) play on Europe Servers and my time zone is:
GMT +01:00 (Central Europe Standard Time)
Usually somewhere between 8:00 PM and 2:00 AM.
I have two maybe tree skilled players with me.
We use skype as well.

Blog: http://blog.dota2.com/

Oh please, if you have some cool tricks or nice replays feel free to share them.
Maybe we learn something ^_^

Thank you for you time!

I'd play if dota2 would not lag so hard for me :v
In Video Options (maybe advanced) check option rendering quality or something like that, I will make screenshot if needed. Just move that thing to the left. Also smaller resolution reduce lag.

If nothing helps try to update your video drivers. This solved my problems few times.

Level 25
Oh this is interesting. I just told one of my friends that I currently play with that we should try to find other people to play with. I am growing tired of the current people I play with since they are shitty, as in big time. It is still fun, since it is my IRL mates, but I like winning as well... :p

I (Den.Hemske) play on Europe Servers and my time zone is:
GMT +02:00 (Central Europe Standard Time)
Usually somewhere between 7:00 PM (19:00) and 01:00 AM (01:00).
Quite random play-times though, finishing my last year in college right now so I am currently kind of busy with school from time to time.

Can bring one more guy if you'd like to. We are swedish so our english accent is amazingly good. (...)

Quite experienced, I've been playing on and off since Dota ~6.35.

Oh this is interesting. I just told one of my friends that I currently play with that we should try to find other people to play with. I am growing tired of the current people I play with since they are shitty, as in big time. It is still fun, since it is my IRL mates, but I like winning as well... :p

I (Den.Hemske) play on Europe Servers and my time zone is:
GMT +02:00 (Central Europe Standard Time)
Usually somewhere between 7:00 PM (19:00) and 01:00 AM (01:00).
Quite random play-times though, finishing my last year in college right now so I am currently kind of busy with school from time to time.

Can bring one more guy if you'd like to. We are swedish so our english accent is amazingly good. (...)

Quite experienced, I've been playing on and off since Dota ~6.35.
Well I play with 2 guys usually so you 2 could refresh team ^_^
Please sent me friend request on steam. Just find me there (-Kobas-) :grin:

Level 6
Won a beta key but got a 2002 windows xp that cant even play LoL. Not that I want to it was a test for my graphics lol.. Anyways yeah I want to get at my Dota 2 because amybe the games will be alot better then Bnet pubs. (I hate bnet pubs omfg).
Anyone got a good estimate on how much to buy a modern-almostmodern desktop?
I might save up for a 800$+ alienware computer in town although that could take a while.

Level 34
Alienware are really overpriced. If you're a PC gamer, it's definitely worth learning how to build computers yourself. It really isn't hard, and if you get help online with finding deals on components, you can save yourself lots of money.

I'd say to play a game like Dota 2, you could probably spend $600 on a tower, but it won't play much else.

Level 13
I play dota 2 and btw HON AND LOL ARE **** **** * * * * **** * * ** if you ask me dota 2 is heaven and id love to play with you kobas :) but if you like to play with me

Im young but I was raised with frozen throne and warcraft and dota and finnaly when I got dota 2 .... :#

I (steam nick name: Maricha) play on Europe Servers and my time zone is:
+1(center Europe Standard Time)
Sometimes i cant play but im always well not always but... over 21 to 3 or 4
I use skype but right now i broked my microphone! :S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.