• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

d3 team showed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi there we are 3 guys all chars max d2 gears and some from d3
we need 2 guys to join us to run D3
skypeacc:jorokadilakanz
garenaacc:jorokadilaka (garena chat shit so search in skype)
europeacc:jorokadilaka
mail:[email protected]
feel free to bother we wait for ya :)
for tommorow we organize meeting at europe/us realms at 16:30 GMT 00 time
18 30 GMT +2
and so on its gonna be nice if u show up in skype that time
meeting:16:30 gmt 00 time at skype/europe/us realms
GN:gaias gaias1 gaias2 gaias3
c ya

Level 1
I'd love to join u, but i saw this too late I think xP
if you're gonna make another event like this note me via garena "coala[1]" or skype "coala 1989" plz ^^ I am hunter and assa 34

Level 2
well its pretty easy we stack all the waves and the last wave(before boss) we mass cast kill them but we need cruzader mage or bishop for their aoe cast not a hunter or a thief useless....

well its pretty easy we stack all the waves and the last wave(before boss) we mass cast kill them but we need cruzader mage or bishop for their aoe cast not a hunter or a thief useless....
That is a possible way to beat that encounter; however, it has been reported many times that even with an average group and only one healer (even a druid healer) you can do well. It all depends on the skill of your tank and a little bit of threat management

Level 2
That is a possible way to beat that encounter; however, it has been reported many times that even with an average group and only one healer (even a druid healer) you can do well. It all depends on the skill of your tank and a little bit of threat management

yeah go and do it with 2-3 guys 31 lvl with d2 gear....
thats the only way how to run it when low lvl/gear IMO

Level 2
Jorok,

Gear is not really and issue with D3, early on having the right group and them having all of there class skills is..

The best group for D3 is Berzerker tank, Bishop healer, Sorc dps, other 2 classes are negligible as D3 is able to be fully 3 manned.

I say Berzerker tank, because he has almost the exact same armour as a crusader yet deals three times the damage and has better aoe threat gen.

With any threat orientated game, if the dps goes crazy too early, there going to get agro and most likely die, let the tank establish threat before attacking, rather important with the waves. but the tank really should stand in one spot and stay there, he should not have to chase mobs because of over zealous dps.

What you really need is a skilled bishop, and if you dont have one, take 2 bishops. If you dont have 2 good bishops, take a 3rd... as i said earlier, you only really need a zerker, sorc and bishop, the other 2 classes can be anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.