• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doodad Creators

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know about that thread, but he still lacks the one I need, and he said to me via PM that he won't get to business on that soon. That's why I'm requesting it here.

O, I see, Found out that he only does some animations on AshenCanopyTree. I guess you want the Ashenvale Tree Wall to be animated. I'll take this then.

@MaTiJa97 you can take the laptop and PC model request by soothesunday.

Warlord Ajer'laroir's Ramp request is done.
attachment.php

Not just so the same. I can't find better texture to suit that which is in the image.

Attachments

• ramp_request.mdx
    18.5 KB · Views: 132
  • ramp.jpg
    ramp.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 344
Level 4
can someone make this model [Pink cloud or like wool]
Code:
http://images.wikia.com/fairytail/images/2/2a/Wool_Wall.jpg
Wool_Magic_-_Wool_Bomb.gif

Level 21
Warlord Ajer'laroir's Ramp request is done.
attachment.php

Not just so the same. I can't find better texture to suit that which is in the image.

Well I want to hexagon platform as well which the Shadow Council has their casting on it. Its awesome, but yeah can you make the hexagon platform with it?
example1c.png

Oh and you don't need to do those archways alright, just the hexagon base. I'll PM you a better picture eubz.

can you make this friend ?? [tornado]
Sand_Magic.gif

Well I want to hexagon platform as well which the Shadow Council has their casting on it. Its awesome, but yeah can you make the hexagon platform with it?
example1c.png

Oh and you don't need to do those archways alright, just the hexagon base. I'll PM you a better picture eubz.

I'll do these two; but I guess I'll need some time. I will be very busy for tomorrow. I hope these are not urgent.

Level 6
Aside from editing trees we can also create them for you, but if you are on a hurry and got some knowledge from my tutorial, nice and thank you that I have helped you in another way.

For the chair/couch request:
I have here one but its totaly different than the image shown. I am still creating that one though.
attachment.php

Ummm.., eubz, he doesn't want it.
He wont red, and greeny.
Not dark blue with just boxy couch.
Like this:
\ \ | / /
\ \ ________________/ /
\ /
\_____________________/

Status
Not open for further replies.