• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dn 1.50

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
infoscreen.jpg

Divided Nation is a Real-Time Strategy map, based on James7's the "American Civil War". Fight as the Union or the Confederacy and determine the course of history.

James7's the American Civil War can be found here.

Changelog 1.50
-New Minimap Preview
-Minor Terrain Adjustments
-Starting Control Fixes

Changelog 1.45 Fix
-Numerous tooltip changes & fixes
-Fort range increased
-Cav damgage increased
-Perryville bug fixed
-"Southern Pride" fixed
-Send supplies text bug fixed
-Unit starting ammunition reduced.
-Quests reworded.
-Supply bug fixed.
-Unlimbered cannon turn speed increased
-Munitions Manufacturing supply bonus increased to 1025.

Changelog 1.45
-Kills & Income Multiboard Added
-Income time reduced
-Regular price reduced
-Cannon price Increased
-Added Extra Factory to Red
-Tower Pads added
-Startup Camera bug fixed
-Numerous Balance Changes
-New Minimap Preview

Changelog 1.35
-Numerous Bugs including the River, Flag, Victory Bugs, and Casualties, have been fixed.
-LOS Increased
-Range Increased

Changelog 1.25
-Terrain has been completely redone (Again)
-Cities & Forts separated and scaled down.
-Factores: can now be converted into four different types of structures: Agricultural Processing Plants, Goods Manufacturing Plants, Munitions Manufacturing Plants, and Research Facilities. Factory Expansions will be available in upcoming versions.
-Supply System: Troops can hold a set amount of ammunition, however, once that ammunition runs out, they will need to restock at a Munitions Depot. Supplies manufactured by Munitions Manufacturing Plants must be sent to Munitions Depots for redistribution.
-Trade: Completely revised, now fully automated.
-Ranks: Units will now gain in rank, according to their number of kills.
-Unit Production: Infantry units will now be produced in groups of twelve. Unit prices have also been slashed. Units have also been scaled down.

Changelog 1.0
-Name Change
-Terrain completely redone.
-Triggers Optimized, Lag heavily reduced.
-Preview, Loading Screen
-Music Changed
-Towns Removed
-More structured, less cluttered due to:
-Tower Sites (For the building of armed towers)
-Construction Zones (For the building of Factories, forts, research, centers, workshops, & other buildings soon to come)
-Cities completely redone, more fortified & in more strategic positions.
-Doodads heavily reduced (to further reduce lag)
-Choke points added

Keywords:
Civil War, Divided Nation, US Civil War, United States, US, War
Contents

DN 1.50 (Map)

Reviews
16:45, 10th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Although the map is decent, there are some things to be fixed: - Terrain - Green icons - Tooltips - Factories are small, and once you upgrade them you can't go back, thus you can really screw yourself...

M

16:45, 10th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Although the map is decent, there are some things to be fixed:

- Terrain
- Green icons
- Tooltips
- Factories are small, and once you upgrade them you can't go back, thus you can really screw yourself up
- People below mentioned some bugs aswell

If you want to fix it, please do, but since you are innactive I doubt it, thus Rejected.

Level 4
theres an fatass bug in the munitions factory or whatever factory is suposed to give supplies, they wont supply organic units wich is a bummer cuz most of the army is ORGANIC!!! well actualy thats not i bug i think mostly an mapmaker miss or something, if ive gotten all wrong please explain to me cuz i cant resupply my units cuz it wont target organic -.-

ye and btw the channel that connestcs purples land from the sea is bugged, you cant cross it (actualy its controlled by orange, i think) so orange cant get hes troops over from that city and purple cant get over a single unit unless he uses the small harbour in the west corner and use transport boats wich are time killing, so plz fix that

Last edited: