• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Director's Cut Horror Project - Dualism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
love greek-ish voices it sounds so fun :)
Lol I agree
lol i didn't knew you could understand nationality from the ascent o_O and thnx xD

also why didn't you show the fun part?! the best part is right after the first save when you get hunted by that ghoul thingy
well if you noticed i had so much lag during the end of the vid, dropped to like 4-5 fps and i could barely play so i had to stop recording:(

xorkatoss greek?
yp yp

EDIT:
awesome guys!! just found a weird bug, gonna upload a youtube vid showing what the bug actually is, the downside is that i started recording after the bug happened;/

Last edited:
You know in all these videos I have noticed one problem, you have to get so close to something (in some cases you can barely see it) to pick it up/interact with it.
Another thing is lag o.o
It appears to be in just about every video

Another thing is the voice acting, it was quite good, except you could EASILY tell that the people talking were like 15 +- a few years

But the actual script itself is nice, as it doesn't give away what is happening all at once.
Other than that, this game appears to be legit.

Level 20
well..

1. your name sounds like one of those greekish gods o_O
2. I have played wow with a greek and he sounded like that
lol greekish god? dafuq? xD

You know in all these videos I have noticed one problem, you have to get so close to something (in some cases you can barely see it) to pick it up/interact with it.
Another thing is lag o.o
It appears to be in just about every video

Another thing is the voice acting, it was quite good, except you could EASILY tell that the people talking were like 15 +- a few years

But the actual script itself is nice, as it doesn't give away what is happening all at once.
Other than that, this game appears to be legit.
yeah and well the problem only occurs with tinder o_O you can grab the potions from a pretty fair distance while having to go too close to grab other items, that doesn't make sense lol..
and yeah i think lag is a major problem, there are areas that i get like 10 fps and other that i get like 30fps, i think the problem are the massive HQ models with a lot of polies;/

EDIT:
here is the bug i have mentioned:

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
@xorkatoss
How did you get there? xD

Also nice videos. I like it ;)

All bugs that has been found will take me about 30 minutes to fix. So no worries ;)

Also here is a update about my microphone:

Some thing wierd seems to have happened. I will not be able to get my hands on it until in 1 week. Don't you worry tho! I'm contacting my voice actors now to see if they might fit for the Alchemist.

Sverkerman

Level 17
Dualism Beta is being released to the map section tonight!

Thanks to following people for beta testing!

xorkatoss
sonofjay
Hashjie
Bugz
Hades17
Hexcellion
maddeem
Jazztastic
Chaosy
PROXY
Drunken_Jackal
Total_Warrior
VTZ
MoCo
ndh

Last edited:
Level 20
@xorkatoss
How did you get there? xD
haha im not really sure about that, i was below the first building, took the lantern and the oil and i when i got out of the buildings(from the stairs) the camera was like that for ever, not really sure what happened o_O

too bad i wasn't recording the whole time:(

Question:
can we only save at the save points? i tried saving anywhere and it worked just fine o_O
are you going to add an anti-save trigger in the future?

Sverkerman

Level 17
ndh, I am terribly sorry. I've added you to the list now.

Guys I have a big problem! I cannot get the thing that makes the "Change Font" option to show inside Advanced - Game Interface. I need someone to give me EXACT instructions on how to get NewGen to show the option to change the font of your map inside Advanced - Game Interface.

A other alternative would be that one of you save the unprotected map on your computer, open it up with your newgen, and edit the Font values back to their defaults for me, then saves and sends it back to me.

If anyone could do any of these 2 options listed above let me know instantly!

Level 11
FRENGERS try setting your video options to High and then try it works fine for me.

Sverkerman congratulations man this is awesome map, hope to see more soon.

And I realy chiled at some points expecialy at the end it was 0.0

But still I have question how does this end, I go down to the cellar to get the Lantern and follow the cave and that monster comes from behind and kills me... Is that the end becuse I cant seem to continue?

Also what is the bug?

images

XD

Sverkerman

Level 17
@Sin'dorei300
a = indefinite article (not a specific object, one of a number of the same objects) with consonants
She has a dog.
I work in a factory.

the = definite article (a specific object that both the person speaking and the listener know)
The car over there is fast.
The teacher is very good, isn't he?

;P

Level 7
Played. Very high quality and atmospheric map. But I can not enter through the gate near which the lever. I found some detail, but all the same I can not enter:ogre_frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.