• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Destinys Fall ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Recently, me and my Friend Nib started working on our own ORPG, Destinys Fall.

The ORPG takes place in the land of Alnüit. The Idea is to select your one of many Classes, which include:

Warrior
Beserker
Ranger
Druid
Shaman
Wizard
Thief
Priest

All Classes have 2 separate Job paths at certain levels, ie. Wizard can become either mage or sorceress. The Land is full of Quest to complete, Monsters to kill and Dungeons to conquer. The ORPG Hosts a variety of features most others don't, such as a fully optimized follow-me Camera (thanks to the AdvancedCameraControl guide written by MindWorX). Other features such as Item Colour Classifications will be in too, in this order from weakest to strongest:

White
Blue
Purple
Gold
Green
Red

Another part of the ORPG that makes it Unique, is that apart from a few areas, such as the start, the game will require teamwork. Trying to solo the 2nd hardest dungeon won't work, as you would need healers and range/magic classes to help you take on the ultra strong monsters, some that can't be attacked by a Melee class. The only time where you may be able to Solo a dungeon, is if your level 350 and doing a lower level dungeon, such as the 1st or 2nd dungeon.

This is a sample of the Desolate Island Dungeon, for levels 125 - 225.

IslandDungeon.jpg

Level 1
>>What is the story of the ORPG?
>>The screenshots show some backside mountains as black. That looks bad. Also it appears you have taken screenshot at the edge of map (seeing the black side on water). It is not advised to take screenshots at the edge of the map.
>>What will be the models you are planning to use?

Level 2
The black side isn't the side of map, its Just a boundary around the Dungeon/island. and I'm still working on the story for it

Status
Not open for further replies.