• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Destiny Of the horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
as i promised:New screenshots from the map the assault on orgrimmar:
235137-albums7173-picture85861.bmp

Level 9
Good pic, But it need some grammer fixes and maybe you should change "they will not leave here alive" to "they wont leave this place alive",btw are the blue dragons (in this campaign) the evil race?

Level 9
Hi Youness, i have an advice for you in the thread and in the campaign, Don't reveal much of the secret plans of the characters like in the 1st chapter and don't reveal much to us keep some secrets.

Level 8
I've tried many times to make the comments over 120 and views over 10000 but that not happen,for that i will set one last screenshots,that s'all,then no news anymore,after one or two months i will relaese my campaigne:
235137-albums7173-picture86873.bmp

Level 12
That could be a great campaign ! Story is very good , terrain at same and the characters , good choise ! I like that you control 3 races , an original idea. Add some custom music to make the atmosphere better . Good luck !

Level 25
That could be a great campaign ! Story is very good , terrain at same and the characters , good choise ! I like that you control 3 races , an original idea. Add some custom music to make the atmosphere better . Good luck !

Not really. I have seen many campaigns with this one, but I think it's still good. Hmmm...I'm excited to see more :)

Level 12
Not really. I have seen many campaigns with this one, but I think it's still good. Hmmm...I'm excited to see more :)

But that campaign doesnt have custom skins and the story there is much little and that campaign isnt as long as this . I think this campaign will have new buildings for some races.

Status
Not open for further replies.