• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Destiny of Stormwind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Well just like you're brothers project looks promising.Is one of those good ol' days of warcraft that i love *gets nostalgic*What really caught my attation was the secret mission feature,you don't see that on many campings.And the new tech-tress ( are you sure you can do that on you're own this usually take's alot of time)
Looking foward to it, I am most certainly gonna keep a close eye on this one and make a review on it as soon as the beta is out.

On a last note.
You better not forsake us like you're brother did...
And Varian better be a badass

Level 11
Is one of those good ol' days of warcraft that i love *gets nostalgic*

That's not really nostalgic, it's after MoP, without the Iron Horde presence.

What really caught my attation was the secret mission feature, you don't see that on many campings.

It's not a secret misson, it's secrets hidden in many maps. there's a difference.

And the new tech-tress (are you sure you can do that on you're own this usually take's alot of time)

It takes a lot of time, but I'm half way done, so it won't take much longer until it's all done :)

Looking foward to it, I am most certainly gonna keep a close eye on this one and make a review on it as soon as the beta is out.

Thanks! Oh well, THIS shall take longer...

You better not forsake us like you're brother did...

I won't :D

And Varian better be a badass

He'll be fu***ng annoying!

Level 20
Wait so we can only play Alliance? Sorry then i wont be playing this campaign :D since im a huge hater of the Alliance. All, because of wannabe hot shot Varian and kill everything Jaina.

Ehmm.Garosh wasent that good of a leader either.Remember what Sylvana called him ?
Ogre headed something :p :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 21
Wait so we can only play Alliance? Sorry then i wont be playing this campaign :D since im a huge hater of the Alliance. All, because of wannabe hot shot Varian and kill everything Jaina.
Greetings fellow alliance hater! :)

@DD Mikasa. Ogre headed buffoon

Level 20
Oh ye.Ogre headed buffoon.Thanks for reminding me that.
But whats all this Alliance hate...I like both factions...

Level 23
I wasn't insulting I was meant to say that it will be end up CLOSED! I didn't say bad about it nor anything racist about his thread. I just don't want to have this thread a lot of unneeded posts and not related to the topic.
@Sylvie: GOODLUCK!

Edit: I'm angry when I write it. So read it in angry manner.

Level 21
WAIT!!!!!TOMORAIDER'S THREAD IS CLOSED?!!!!!!! No!!!!! He gave me my love for campaigns..I'm ruined. That's it. I'm canceling all my campaign projects and this will be the last campaign I ever play.

@Sylvie. I'm sorry I'm messing up your thread. Ill stop posting off-topic.

Note:I was angry,shocked and very sad when I wrote this. So read it in that manner

Level 11
Wut? What just happened here!? I went out for a couple of hours XD

--------------------

So Sylvie, how goes the project? Any updates?

Yes, I'm working on chapter 2 right now. :D

It will stay closed until he wants to post something about the project itself, the thread was a messy.

Anyway, good luck Sylvie!

And I'm pretry sure that I don't want the same thing here ;)
Thanks, Forsaken!

@Sylvie: GOODLUCK!

THANKS!
*read this while yelling*

Hey, Sylvie.
Of course Worgens gonna appearing in this campaign right?

Of course! They are in main race in Chapter 2 already :D

Level 20
Just some random updates to don't let this die out:
- Interlude is almost done;
- Looking for some models for humans, worgens, and gnomes (air unit for human; spellcaster and ranged unit for worgens; buildings for gnomes [any help is welcome in this c:]);
- Starting the terraining of Chapter 3.

Well the best place to look from them is to take a loot at wa666r Altred Mele maps.I would have provided the links to those models myself but i am to sleepy to start a searching crusade on hive.Hope i helped :thumbs_up:

Level 21
Well the best place to look from them is to take a loot at wa666r Altred Mele maps.I would have provided the links to those models myself but i am to sleepy to start a searching crusade on hive.Hope i helped :thumbs_up:
Kam's beyond the throne is also a great altered melee. Ujimasa Hojo also has some nice models

Level 9
Well, by your sig and avatar, I would say that you also hate the Horde, so yeah, there's no place for you in here ;) :p
*facepalm*
Just, because i like Iron Horde, Old God Forces, Undead Scourge, Burning Legion and other villains doesnt mean that i dont like Horde. I like Horde alot too, but i just cant stand Jaina and Varian. Oh and remember Garithos he wanted to execute Blood Elves for allying with another race. That means that Garithos should have been executed too since he allied himself with Burning Legion and after that with the Forsaken.

Level 15
*facepalm*
Just, because i like Iron Horde, Old God Forces, Undead Scourge, Burning Legion and other villains doesnt mean that i dont like Horde. I like Horde alot too, but i just cant stand Jaina and Varian. Oh and remember Garithos he wanted to execute Blood Elves for allying with another race. That means that Garithos should have been executed too since he allied himself with Burning Legion and after that with the Forsaken.

He was under mind control...

Level 9
Anyway. Even though Alliance is only playable i will play it anyway. Since the name is destiny of Stormwind. I hope to see Stormwind suffer just like Orgrimmar did in Siege of Orgrimmar. So yeah good luck with this campaign :)

Level 20
Anyway. Even though Alliance is only playable i will play it anyway. Since the name is destiny of Stormwind. I hope to see Stormwind suffer just like Orgrimmar did in Siege of Orgrimmar. So yeah good luck with this campaign :)

What's all the hate about Alliance?
You know that usually the side you play on a camping get's too preserver...
Did all that hate for Alliance clouded you're judgment?

Status
Not open for further replies.