• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Defend Your Castle 3.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Defend Your Castle Version 3

By J.G.G.D.

What is DYC?

DYC or Defend Your Castle is a strategical game that was created using WTFT world editor. There are 9 units you can produce. 3 from your own production base and 6 from tech center.

Your mission is to protect your Priest and Priestess from the attacks. The Priest and Priestess can be seen on the Upper Part of your base or the Lower Part.It depends which Nation you are if you choosed the Angel's Nation then it is in the lower else in the upper.

Another mission is to kill your enemy priest and priestess it is in the opposite side of your base.Be careful in killing the enemy leader the defense their is though.

I.Units
A. Default Units
1. Tank Units (Tank, Glaive Thrower and Demolisher)
- It walks using it's wheel(Land only). Uses gun powder, catapult stones for glaive missiles.
2. Range Units (Troll witch..., Druid of... and Spell Breaker)
- Uses feet. Fires using magics or spell. 1/2 the damage of Tank Units.
3. Melee Units (Treant, Raider, Knight)
- Uses feet. Treant uses his bear hand, Raider and Knight uses long sword.
B. Special Units
1. Research Center Units
- Strong units. They have their own special attacks. They can fight many normal units. Came from other Kingdoms.
2. Neutrals
- Cannot be controled units. They are just weaklings of the game. They have no allied in the game.
3. Priest and Priestess(Priest & Priestess of Angel's Nation & Devil's Nation)
- Cannot be revived. If both of them died you win. (Enemy Leaders). They are level 100 can protect itself from harm.

II.Abilities
A. Default Abilities\Special Abilities:
1. Angel's Call
- Calling the might of angels to stomp in the battlefield. Kills all enemy units under 1200 of health.
2. Devil's Calling
- Calling their devil Priest to cast an electrical charge in the ground. Kills all enemy units under 1200 of health.
B. Race Abilities\Race Specialty:
1. Armlet Missiles
- Shoots little missiles in a specific range and radius. Kills and stuns all enemy inside the radius.(Kills unit under 1200 HP)
2. Ice Storm
- Calls down a hail storm in a specific range and radius. Kills all enemy inside the radius.(Kills unit under 1200 HP)
3. Fire Storm
- Calls down a meteor storm in a specific range and radius. Kills all enemy inside the radius.(Kills unit under 1200 HP)
4. Wind Strike
- Calls the wind storm and kills all enemy near it(Can be use in defend). Kills all enemy inside the radius.(Kills unit under 1200 HP)

I. Race ability and units and Behind the Race
A. The Angel's Nation (Default ability: Angel's Call)
1. The Guardian's Race
- They were the defender of the Holy Castle. They believe in God. Uses Rocket Ability. Produces Tanks, Knight, Spell breaker.
2. Elves of the Nature
- The Nature in the Holy Castle. They are the enemy of devils. Uses Ice Storm abilty. Produces Treant, Glaive Thrower, Druid of talon.

3. Rebellions of Dark Castle
- They were the one who wants peace and order in the world. Uses & Produces the ability and units of Mythical Race.

B. The Devil's Nation (Default Ability: Devil's Call)
1. The Damned Race.
- They were the living deads also called as Undead. Protector of underworld. Uses rain of fire ability. Produces Meat Wagon, Ghoul and Necromancer.

2. Mythical Race
- Race of the demons. They protect the Dark Castle. Uses Defender ability. Produces Demolisher, Troll witch doctor and Raider.

3. Betrayer of Light
- They were the people who wants Darkness. They were cursed by the demons. Uses & Produces the ability and units of Guardian's Race.

II. Choosing between races
A. Choosing races
1. In the choose a game screen(Custom Game Screen), There are 10 slots their(See SlotsGS to see the format) 5 for Angel's Nation and 5 for Devil's Nation. Each slots has its own race.

SlotGS:
Angel's Nation
-------------------- / ----- / ----------- / --------
-The 1st one in line is Guardian's Race. 2nd is Elves of the Nature .Next is Elves of the Nature again then Guardian's Race again. Then Rebellions of Dark Castle

Devil's Nation
- The 1st one in line is The Damned Race then Mythical Race. Next is Damned Race then Mythical Race. Last is Betrayer of Light.

I. Upgrades
A. Special Upgrade
1.Upgrade Research Center
- Required Upgrade, Without this upgrade you cannot use Tech Center and Upgrade or Research new Weapons or Techniques.
2. Double Upgrades
- An upgrade that is leveled up or still in construction meaning if you upgrade it is only the 1st step. Double upgrades will complete the steps.
B. Upgrades & Research
1. Improved Unit HP
- Improves the HP of units that is produced after the upgrade.
2. Improved Unit Attack Speed and Speed
- Improves the Attack Speed and Speed of a Unit that is produced after the Upgrade.
3. Long Ranged Destiller
- Improves the Attack Damage of a long ranged unit.
4. S&R Upgrade
- Improves the Attack Damage of a short range unit.

Multiboard

I. Multiboard
A. Meaning of Multiboard
1. Kills
- How many kills did the player get.
2. Deaths
- How many units died.
3. Produced
- How many units were produced
4. Winner
- Who is the winner in the game(By Nation)
B. Format
- The P1 P2 P3... means who is the owner of the no. of kills, deaths or produced.(P1 is the 1st line in Choose a game screen).

-Change the loading screen
-Added new units(See NU)
-Tech Center added(See TC-Usage)
-Added Skills(Spawn Units only)

NU:
-Tech Center Producable Angel Priest, Anghel's Knight, Demon Grunt, Gnoll Warrior, Omni Knight, Skeleton Warrior, Vengeful Spirit, Wind Walker. They are unique units.

TC-Usage:
-Upgrade Tech Center from anyone from your team then if it something says You can now use the tech center.... Go to the circle of power and then you can now use it. Circle of Power - Change Ownership(The one which is circle.In the upper or lower part of tech center)
-Releasing TC: You can release tech center by typing -co(Only for the owner of Tech center) and one of your team mates can now own the Tech center.

1. I am not responsible for any damage that you will make in this game.

2. Bugs Should be reported Immediately.

3. Editing is Legal but I am not responsible for anything that will happen

4. You can Resubmit this map but The maker should be named to me

5. You can't change the description of the map.

6.This map is locked. You can edit this if you can open the map but you can damage it.

Screen Captures:

The Programs that was used

1. MS Picture Manager
2. MS Paint
3. World Editor
4. Warcraft 3 Map optimizer

The Author's Box

The one who created this map is me J.G.G.D.,I created this long time since 2009. If you have complaints, bugs, errors.Please report it to me immediately so we can find solutions for it more easily.Report a bug or error.

You can visit my site for more informations Click Here

Keywords:
Defend,Your,Castle,3.0,30,3,War,Epic,War,Devil's,Devil,Nation,Angel's,Angel,TC,Tech,Center,Powerful,Game,Good,Offense
Contents

Defend Your Castle 3.0 (Map)

Reviews
12:17, 29th Aug 2010 Cweener: Rejected See post #7 Basically, this game is too poor quality for thw's standards.

M

12:17, 29th Aug 2010
Cweener: Rejected
See post #7
Basically, this game is too poor quality for thw's standards.

Level 3
2 things...
1.This is supposed to be multiplayer right?
If yes you forgot to activate the other players.

2. This is more of a preference, but I find the blue color rather annoying to look at when reading the description.

I will do a review tomorrow if it is supposed to be singleplayer/can be played singplayer.

Level 3
It is when you go the player menu (I hope you get me right) then you can choose if a color is a player,computer or nothing. And I think you just placed their start buildings... Without activating them. And I'm 99,9999999% sure that this is a multiplayer map. And it can only be played single player if you haven't activated the other colors to be players.

Level 18
Defend Your Castle 3.0 Review

Defend Your Castle 3.0 is a Defense/Aos type map. You have to defend a main unit, while killing the main opposing one.

The terrain is horrid, plain, flat, no variation, no use of the terrain for advantages. Work on your terrain, don't just generate the map and let the terrain be. But a couple of dodoads, more tile variation, play with the height, make advantages. This is just bad.

The units are boring, there are no heroes? The game can't be fun without heroes. This type of game at least. Or it has to be really well done not to have heroes, and yours obviously isn't.

There is no originality aswell in your map. Well this map has absolutely no positive points. I'm quite sorry, but I doubt this will ever get or could get, better. 1/5.

There is only one way, mod must delete map! But Ralle asked not to do things like that so map can only be rejected (hidden from public)!

You can always UPDATE this map and ask mod to clean this thread (delete bad, insulting, any other posts, merge double or more posted comments etc etc)

For example you posted 2 times in a row, we call that double post!
However you can do that but only in special circumstances!