• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Deathwing

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
There he is, Neltharion the Earth-Warder AKA Deathwing. Had some fun with it during the year. Big thanks to WILL THE ALMIGHTY for his awesome particle tutorial and thank you all for the input during the making of the model.

Team Color only in the portrait. You can add a hero glow yourself if you'd like.

IF YOU'D LIKE TO USE FLYING ANIMATIONS, SET THE REQUIRED ANIMATION NAMES IN THE OBJECT EDITOR TO ALTERNATE

2wnpzpk.png

Keywords:
deathwing, black, dragon, death, wing, neltharion, wow, twilight, cataclysm
Contents

Deathwing (Model)

Deathwing (Model)

Reviews
16:19, 27th Jul 2011 anarchianbedlam: Hell son, you more than deserve a DC for this. Fantastic model, works ingame.
this models amazing

im less picky on the animations my self as i find them not too un acceptable i find il primarily be useing him as an air unit

one problem with him, he dosent have very meny attachment points, would it be against the rules if i attached some? promise not to model edit the model just add more then 1 attachment point per wing so i can have hela fire on his wings and head and limbs and what not,

pleeeeeeeeeeeaze?

this models amazing regardless, a pretty steady 9/10 (my only complaint is

Level 14
this models amazing

im less picky on the animations my self as i find them not too un acceptable i find il primarily be useing him as an air unit

one problem with him, he dosent have very meny attachment points, would it be against the rules if i attached some? promise not to model edit the model just add more then 1 attachment point per wing so i can have hela fire on his wings and head and limbs and what not,

pleeeeeeeeeeeaze?

this models amazing regardless, a pretty steady 9/10 (my only complaint is

Im sure he's busy... you can contact him in a PM
Oh and you haven't completed your sentence.... my only complaint is... What?

Level 1
this is amazing model, perfect job but can you create other dragons too(alexstrasza, malygos.....)? it will be really good if you will create them all

Level 2
Well its really awesome epic model! is what i would like to say... but when i used it my map deathwing dont have is wings, what could have gone wrong??

Level 2
Just a suggestion, have you tried using the thunder lizard walk animation? i think it will suit this model seeing that deathwing looks heavy

Level 1
Model is awesome, can someone hlp me out how to put the model in editor coz i found site today, and i dont know a thing, I import all files on map but it cant read it

Level 3
Good job on this, man. Rated it 5/5 since it really resembles the actual Deathwing in Cata, but fix the alternate animations since when you use alternate animation of this model, Deathwing's tail sinks in to the ground ingame.

But Anyway, COOL MODEL!:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 2
It's just a Shadow when i try it in-game... please tell me what to do... D:

(sorry for my bad english) PM me please

EDIT: nevermind i just read the forum lol...

Level 2
Heartbraking.

Just one question: I tried to import this model in DotA replacing the Frost Wyrm and it looks perfect, but is the walking animation instead of the flying one. Can I solve this?

10/5 by the way.

Level 1
How to insstal it!!

I need to see a tutorial how to install this model. pls help!!:vw_sad::goblin_cry:
What hero i should choose? Death Knight, Paladin, Lich, ????????????
when i am making a custom unit .