1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. After a long wait, the results for Terraining Contest #18 are finally out! Drop by and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Concept Art Contest #9 is up! Cast your vote for your favourite entry!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The poll for Techtree Contest #11 is up! Cast your vote for your favorite entry.
    Dismiss Notice

Deandra's Tale BRONZE

Submitted by Herogod
Contents

Deandra's Tale BRONZE (Campaign)

1. VGsatomi: Approved. Prelude to MapMedGuy's well-known "Joe's Quest" series. A must play.

2. Pyritie

Pyritie
    Ah. I liked this campaign. Had a good storyline, not too random, and the cinematics were well thought out.

Love it.

3. Teh-OMG

Teh-OMG
    Fine job. Just enough action, much effort was put into it. It was wonderful seeing her in the second installment of Joe's Quest.

4. Nonas

Nonas
    This is a good one, and the cinematics are great. Well done!

5. Blackmorsel

Blackmorsel
    Hilarious! Great models, terrain, storyline, and quests.
    A bit on the hard side for my liking though.

6. Johannes

Johannes
    Good humour. =)

7. xCDx

xCDx
    Very good campaign.

I accidentally downloaded it from some other web-site some time ago started playing and completed a few chapters then quit to deal with real life every day adventures.

I then resumed playing this campaign after an almost 1 year time span pause and figured out that the campaign was amusingly fun, its storyline had got a distinct charm, featured very nice cinematic and involving gameplay, there was also a bunch of fresh ideas that made this campaign unique and stand out. I also figured that it was wisely balanced there was nothing to remove or add in my opinion.

Battle at the Barrens IS the 10/10 map. I loved it. However, I stuck in chapter three after giving a catapult operator a book and cinematic; I cannot proceed to the bridge north west and found Deandra basically locked in that region. I'd bet this is the bug and I actually couldn't find a way to continue playing, which is of course very, very sad.

Other then that it is a really, really good campaign. I rated it as Very Good and I strongly recommend it to everyone.

(I registered to just post this comment!

Med. Map Guy seems to be a serious and skilled mapper judging from the other campaign's community comments and high ratings. Kudos to you and great thank you for creating such nice campaigns.)

8. Med. MapGuy

Med. MapGuy
    Hey, thanks a lot! Glad you enjoyed what I have to offer!

9. iuly_rap

iuly_rap
    When are you gonna finish the continuation?

10. saphiree

saphiree
    NICE!!! this map is pretty nice (especially the ideads you got with skins and just the history :D) its pretty short and the last map is 2 hard (for me blue and teal just keapt sending all their unit all the time and red dint do anything before i killed the other enemies (with whosyourdaddy cus its 2 hard else)) else a nice map just make last map easier

11. dave_wwid

dave_wwid
    Very good campaign, excellent cinematics and storyline. The one thing that spoils the thing is that 2 missions should have been easier or at least easier, when you lose and prompted to reduce difficulty level. The AI is almost unbeatable (AMAI or anything like that?) As for the second map with Kodobeasts' attack, variable beast number depending on game difficulty would be OK. I'm giving 4 of 5, hoping the author will do something about it if he ever opens WE again.
    PS. I don't know if the version I played was the latest, so my comments may be a bit out of time.

12. meercat

meercat
    Is there a filipino in your team med mapguy??? haahhaha!!!

I figured it out with the phrase deandra said..."bukas pinto"

13. Malle-manden

Malle-manden
    I like the campaign, but found a bug. In the chapter where you need to infiltrate the orc base, i took the wrong shimmerweed so i had to restart. Then i ran over and took the weapon back from the orcs, and the goblins moved on. When i then came to the gate i couldn't get through... Why that:confused:

14. saphiree

saphiree
    i dont think thats a bug, thats because you need to hurry, and thats just the way the map is ^^

15. Hovnival

Hovnival
    Really great campaing i love each part of it

16. cww1224

cww1224
    Lol this map is awsomes

17. lateris

lateris
    Nice, but in some places it looked like a parody on warcraft. And no one can scare goblins - they blow themselves up, which shows that death cant scare them, since theyre mad. Oh and Illidan never shouts - even when he lost the eye of sargeras he didnt shout. 8/10

18. Link2006155

Link2006155
    Rawrrrrr

Dude u need to finish your stuff; idc if darkness_death says u quit map making u must finish this shit damn it; and cindy is funny

19. Link2006155

Link2006155
    World of Warcraft SUCKS

That Wow thingy looks more fun then real wow XD i give u a 056285254684186484784987479849999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10