• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dark Prophecy Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah okay

Misha: arcane archon
spell 1: Arcane shockwave: 'Mixed with telekinesis, this blast of arcane force can seriously mess up one's armor (as in armor debuff), leaving the afflicted with a slowness debuff
spell 2: archon's fury: 'not many things can withstand a direct attack from an archon, but that comes at a cost, one spell steal and the archon might not make it at all' (kinda bloodlust-like?)
spell 3: Consume: it's not too good for a spellcaster to be near an archon, as he can easily drain all of the spellcaster's mana (self-explanatory?)

ultimate: ? (not too sure.. would mind-control actually fit?)

Level 21
Um that's just 3 spells more fitting for standard melee, and DPA uses system where heroes have 15 (or 18 when 6th tier is added) + imitate skill. Also Mind controlling heroes has a little evil side-effect since you could drop enemy heroes items and take them or break them.

Level 14
I doubt anybody here is willing to let DPA die, at least I'm not. It has suffered a long pause though, but usually I make quick checks and so far fixed several bugs that were unnoticed or just forgotten by now. If you want the detailed list, I'll have to look after it.

Level 14
Last time you left the group, which you stated you wouldn't be back and probably leave Hive, I decided to remove the hero Am from the map to recover some map space. Since then he wasn't added back and most likely he was wiped out fully.

Level 21
Hehe Adonis laughs at our death system and just becomes more powerful. Hm maybe his transformation should be harder to achieve. At least I hope he can't use it when he is dead like that one time.

Maybe peon Am is gone but take comfort that peons themselves will always be with us.

Level 7
Mwhahaha! Long live Adonis! Yeah I agree maybe make him have only two specializations. If you decide his transformation is not initial then I feel Adonis' first form be Human. Although thinking about it, maybe he should have a completely different system due to his complexities.

Status
Not open for further replies.