• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Melee Map Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I have noticed something, and tested it. Custom Melee maps change the default settings of the default units. For example, Improved Masonry supposedly has 100 Gold Cost and 25 Lumber Cost, but custom melee maps will change that to 100 Gold/100 Lumber cost. The World Editor will update the information quickly when it becomes custom, and you need to restart world editor to visually see the changes. It's not only about the Masonry Upgrade, but many others as well like Long Range upgrade changes tech tree requirement. And Lumber Mill Cost is different. The Tavern also had missing neutral heroes when it becomes a custom melee.

I want the custom melee map to use the regular MELEE settings for units, buildings, etc. How should I do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.