• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Crazy units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I trained a boat that is a custom unit. The boat randomly wandered and could not stop, I tried to load units but it is hard. It has only happened on this boat, the boat is screwed up it goes randomly for no reason, also one of my custom units is doing the same, going somewhere randomly for no reason. I did not have the wander ability included in custom unit's ability.

Also there is a strange glitch or something. I attacked a neutral hostile unit and it would not fight back, it just stands there and takes the hit.

Level 20
Maybe the neutral hostile unit has "Flee" deactivated, and doesn't have the target unit as an available target to attack.

About the random wander, I can think something different than "Wander" ability, or some "0 damage" that causes the unit to flee.

Status
Not open for further replies.