• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CloudOfFog

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My first Model. It's not much, it's just something i made for my map (http://DefenceofFelwood.webs.com) that i'm currently working on.

I use it for a kind of misty effect. I'm sure lots of people have done it (Icefrog has something like this on his map i think).

If you want to use this on a unit, I recommened using it on units that are IMOBILE or VERY SLOW! It looks weird on things that are fast

Edit it as much as you want, I just wanted to share it with you. Hope you find it useful!

Keywords:
Mist, Blue, Cold, Ice, Effect, F12ight, Fright, Water, Steam, Ward, Slow, CloudofFog, Cloud, of Fog, Particle, of, fog, Steam, Frost, Teal, ShockWaveW
Contents

CloudOfFog (Model)

CloudOfFog (Model)

Reviews
15:07, 19th Jul 2010 General Frank: Too simple edit. Rejected.

M

15:07, 19th Jul 2010
General Frank:

Too simple edit. Rejected.