• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clash of the Heros (CotH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
CLASH OF THE HEROES

Introduction:
Clash of the Heroes is a two team based AoS game, the two main forces being the Elves and the dreaded Scourge.

Story:(Note this is NOT based around the WC3 story by any means.) In a time of peace, the Scourge invade the Elven lands and set up an Undead base just North of the Elven Capital City, T'lleni. In the center of their base rests a Corrupting tower. With this tower, the Scourge begin their process of Corrupting the Elves' most prized thing: Aonghus, a fountain channeling eternal energy to the Gods. The Scourge, encountering Elven resistance, must kill the Elves and destroy Aonghus the manual way and open a portal to the Demonic Dimension, and use their Demonic Allies to destroy other key Alliances. Pick your side, will you Save the World, or Destroy it?

So thats it so far. Progress bar in is my signature.
(Note, i DO want a Spell maker who can make spells to my dreams and spefications. XD. And a Trigger "Master" Won't be bad either.)

Last edited:
Level 9
Excuse me for pointing out grammar and spelling, but it should be "heroes," dimension, as well as a few capitalization things.

And the idea? Sounds sort of bland. Is there anything that will make this AoS different than the hundreds that have come before it?

Level 5
Don't excuse yourself for pointing out grammar and spelling. I'll get on those A.S.A.P. As for your question, not really. But i don't know many AoSes with the bases North and South. But thats nothing big. If you any suggestions to make it different, i'm open. Thanks for commenting.

Level 5
Not really. DotA is an AoS, so your probably saying DotA when you mean AoS, if i'm correct in saying you don't know that is what DotA is. I'm trying to make it as different from it, but as Angry_Bovine pointed out its really not that different from other AoSes. So...if you have any suggestions, please tell.

Level 6
Not really. DotA is an AoS, so your probably saying DotA when you mean AoS, if i'm correct in saying you don't know that is what DotA is. I'm trying to make it as different from it, but as Angry_Bovine pointed out its really not that different from other AoSes. So...if you have any suggestions, please tell.

That's what i mean.
These days, on battle.net if you host your map and put it on name "TIRED OF DOTA? TRY THIS" blabla, they will just think, "oh, another dota copy".
My point is: your map can be really intersting, but it will never be famous.
That isn't a bad point, but probably you are seeking for fame by creating this map.

Status
Not open for further replies.