• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

chobibo's Garage Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I made everything I post here using Magos, and no I don't steal shit. So sorry to disappoint you.

Hi ho! It's me, the wonderful asshole! I bring good tidings and resource, for now I shall provide 2 models:

The one is a 2 dimensional dummy model, useful for moving units effects in 2 dimensions. While it lacks the pitching feature, it compensates by having a filesize of 1kb! Yeah, pretty stupid eh?

The other one is a flame breath model. Yeah, another fucking flame breath model, but wait! There's more! I searched in the resource section of the hive and found no flame breath model with a stand animation, it's all one shot goodness so I provide you a flame breath effect that can be played alongside a channeling spell! What? You don't believe me? Then look at them screenies! Oh and don't forget, this only works on unit's having a scale value of 1, it looks too shitty when enlarged...

122581-albums6867-picture76135.jpg

I decided to do my favorite naruto fire breath, Katon: Karyuu Endan. This fire breath produces a fireball at the end of the fire stream and has lights! Oh yeah no more dark fire breaths! It also obeys gravity! Look at it it's arcing downwards!

122581-albums6867-picture76140.jpg

That's the dummy.mdx in action.

You can get the model files here.

Level 16
wait wait wait... (don't expect gd stuff when i say this)

I SAW, this model somewhere, but my head got a black hole of the location, i can't fu**ing remember where....
i saw it and thought it was really cool and might use it, but still.. where did i see it

Level 22
I'm experimenting on a rotating sfx nowadays, haha xD, maybe I'll put them here when I finish them.

Level 22
Oh damn, I'll fix 'em.
Can you make some no-vertices particles only model for me? I'll be needing some attachments for some socketing feature.
Sure, just tell me what they should look like.

EDIT: I've some sfx emitters that don't crash the JNGP WE, must be something I did in the first sfx I made.

Level 22
Okay, must be the naming I used then, I think I used whitespaces in the first three models I posted... I remember I fixed them, I just don't remember fixing the one's here haha xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.